Chapter 4

"Should we play a game?" Taehyung suggests.

"Yeah, like a game where we can get to know each other," Jungkook replies.

"We all know each other besides y/n. I mean like a card game?" Taehyung laughs at him.

"Exactly. Y/n deserves to know a little bit more about us," Jungkook says. You agree with him. You wish you knew just a little bit more about them.

"You're right. But I think we need to drink and play a card game before we get into deep shit," Yoongi insists. Oh, they're gonna play like that.

Jimin acknowledges that he thinks the same.

"What card games do you guys play?" You ask.

They all answer chaotically and suggest a bunch of games you've never even heard of.

"How about spoons?" Jin suggests.

"Yes! That is one I can actually play. Thank god," you say excitedly. He smiles again when you reply, still avoiding the damn eye contact.

You play spoons and take shots of the nastiest vodka you've ever had in your life, but it's okay, they also have your favorite chaser, sprite. You haven't had a damn soda in three months, either. It's also okay for another reason. You finally have a way to help drown out the trauma of the previous quarter-year that's playing like a broken record in your mind.

Only a few extremely competitive rounds in, all of their faces are red with beads of sweat dripping from their foreheads, they're loud as hell and Jimin is passed out in the corner of the couch. You can't blame him. He just found out his own wife died.

You let him rest and now Jungkook is insisting that you play 100 questions, which doesn't sound like a real game to you at all. He says you go around the circle and on your turn you get to pick somebody to ask a question to. If the person doesn't want to answer the question, they have to take a shot.

Taehyung says that truth or dare would be better so they're not all asking questions to you only.

Yoongi agrees with him under his breath.

Jin agrees with Jungkook.

"I guess we can play both?" You ask.

"Hmm..I guess that works," says Jungkook, who is magically looking more and more sexy with the more you drink. Fuck. It's actually all of them, really. But Jungkook just took off his leather jacket to reveal that he has an entire sleeve of tattoos covering his left arm. You have to look away before he catches you gawking at him.

"Let's start with Jungkook's made up game after another shot," Yoongi says.

"Right," Taehyung says while pouring up the next shots.

"Cheers!" you all say before taking your shots.

"Cheers to Ella being safe and a new addition to our army!" Taehyung says.

After the shot, Jungkook nonchalantly sits in between you and Jin on the couch while explaining his game. He is not subtle about anything, is he?

"Y/n goes first," Jungkook says, commencing the start of the game. Of course.

"Uh, okay," you scan the faces of all four boys. "Okay. Jin. You said we will only be here for a few days, where are we going after that?"

"Hey, that's a normal question that you can ask any of us whenever you want. My game is for spicier questions," Jungkook corrects you.

"Well, can you guys at least answer first then I'll pick a new question?" you raise your voice a bit in banter.

"We're going to headquarters. You'll see when we're there. It's better than this, trust me. Now ask him a different question," Jungkook says.