Chapter 5

You wake up the next morning to the tiniest bits of sunlight peeking through the slits of the covered windows on the bus. Your head hurts. Your stomach is queasy. You really have to pee. You're cold, nearly shivering. You realize you're wearing only your underwear. On the couch with a sleeping Yoongi who is also wearing only underwear.

You take a few minutes to reorganize your brain, trying to figure out what the fuck happened last night. The last thing you remember is talking to Jungkook at the kitchen table.

"What the fuck!?" You whisper to yourself as you jump off of the couch and put your clothes back on, which consists of Jungkook's fucking shirt and Jimins's fucking dead wife's leggings. Did you fuck Yoongi last night? There's no way. You hated Yoongi's attitude. He was the last one here you would want to sleep with. Why in the world would you sleep with him? On your first fucking night here?

You scream a little too loudly. You are so disgusted with yourself that you run to their motorhome style toilet and vomit. How could you be so sleazy the first night you were here? Not only is it traumatizing but also embarrassing.

"Hey, are you alright? Drink too much? I knew it." You feel a cold hand rub your back gently, realizing you left the door open. You look up to see Yoongi, still in his underwear.

"You!!!" you shouted. You stand up and point at him angrily. "What the fuck happened last night, Yoongi?"

"Woah, woah, don't blame me for what happened." He backs away from you.

"Well, what the fuck even happened, Yoongi!?" You're getting louder, getting closer to him to get in his face. "Because last thing I remember, I was having one hell of a normal conversation with Jungkook on the kitchen table, eating fucking chips. So please, tell me, how did I end up nearly naked on the fucking couch with you? Enlighten me."

"Seriously, you wanted me. I came to take you to the sleep bus and then you were all over me." He laughs. "You were all 'I want you, daddy', kissing my neck and shit. I had to stop you. We didn't fuck or anything, I promise."

You are so disgusted with him and fully believe that he took advantage of you. You have never had a daddy kink and you were never like that. Definitely not one to come onto a guy like that. He must've drugged you or something, you think. But no, it was just your first time drinking so much in a long time. You can't believe it. "You're disgusting," you say as you slap him across his face.

He doesn't say anything, shrugs and turns around to get dressed. You fill up your water bottle and leave the bus, slamming the door on your way out.

It's the first time you're seeing their camp in the daylight and they have a nice little spot. It feels safe. The area is mostly blocked off, far away from the city and neighborhoods. They have a fire pit. You explore a little further and are met with a very adorable, sleepyheaded Jin, washing clothes on the other side of the sleep bus.

"Good morning," you say to him with your scratchy voice followed by a deep sigh and stretch.

"Good morning. Have a good first night? Are you okay? I heard a scream from the other bus not too long ago. Kinda sounded like you. But I could be wrong," he replies.

"Oh yeah, that was me." You don't want to worry him. "I screamed because-because," you stumbled over your words. "Because I slept too late and I woke up pretty hungover." You looked down. "That's why I didn't come to bed last night. I just fell asleep on the other bus. It wasn't that comfy."

He laughs. "I told you. Yoongi was in there with you?" he asks shyly as he watches Yoongi stumble out of the bus.

"Oh, uh, yeah, he just stayed in there to make sure I was okay. He slept on the floor," you lie to avoid any kind of gossip.