Prologue

Prologue

"Sakura, have you ever heard of the Killer of the Red Sand?"

-

Sasori has always loved art, even from a very young age. His art took the form of puppets and everyone praised him for his skill. His puppets looked very realistic, even crafting a pair modeled after his parents. He was a happy child and was raised by the sweetest couple that loved him very much. Until one day, tragedy struck.

His parents were brutally murdered while away on a business trip where Sasori was left home with his grandmother, and he has never been the same since. His art form turned into being something wicked and inhumane. And unluckily for Sakura Haruno, she crossed his path at the wrong time with her beautiful pink locks and emerald green eyes. Sasori had to have her. No.

Sasori will have her, he decided.

-
Author Note

Hello, and welcome to my Sasosaku/Sasusaku fanfic! There's few things I wanted to go over for my new and old readers.

I started writing this fanfic in 2015! Yep, a long time ago! It's gone through some changes since I started and I went through to fix things, add details and continue writing. Overall I have the whole story planned and outlined, there will be 25 chapters all together!

Warning: This story is NOT for the faint hearted. It is horror mixed with romance. The relationship depicted between Sasori and Sakura is not healthy and Sasori is not mentally sane, this is all for the sake of fiction. There is also a lot of Sasusaku as the secondary ship so I wouldn't read unless you're a fan of both or okay with it.

I hope you all enjoy! It's going to be a wild ride.