When we first met!

So Carl was the new kid in school and he had a popular friend named Phedionmatober they were a duo so as they were walking down carl saw this cute girl named ash, but little did he know he was hallucinating and she didn't exist but hey who cares. Ash looks at him and smiles then leaves the room....what fucking room they are in a damn hall way anyway as they were walking the mean bully boy Exceptiontavioryurianbinutypoliamoweuiornarly Scott decided to pick on carl Phedionmatober couldn't accept this so he killed Exceptiontavioryurianbinutypoliamoweuiornarly Putrianoicalskimaout Scott! Everyone was surprised so they had to call the principal and tell them the problem but by the time they got there Exceptiontavioryurianbinutypoliamoweuiornarly Putrianoicalskimaout Scott's body was taken away so there was no evidence. The school soon went on lockdown due to obvious reasons so while Phedionmatober Scashhallington The Third was a suspect Carl invited ash to his place! So ash obviously came along and said hey carl wanted to kiss her but hey you can't kiss clouds right? right? So they talked for a while turns out ash killed over 60 people and carl committed over 7 crimes at the age of 6, they are so cute! So yeah they start watching the news and saw that they might've found the murderer so Carl obviously had to save his best friend! So he told ash if she wanted to come but she said nah. So there carl explodiososhinutsthyfintius junior went to go defend a murderer!