𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Y/N'S MIND WAS SPINNING. SHE WONDER WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE WAS MUZAN PLAYING NOW? What did he mean by not trusting Isabella? When in the first place she was human which he was not, and she was more comfortable in Isabella's presence than his. But most importantly, why should she trust a single word he said?

"What are you talking about?" She muttered, and she locked eyes with Muzan who appeared sympathetic for some reason. Was he even capable of such emotion?

"You are still so naive my dear. If Isabella has already fooled you this much, I'm afraid of what will happen to you. " Muzan took a step back to gaze at her, all her questions were written on her face. "You see Y/N, the reason I have kept Isabella by my side all this time was simply because of how cunning she can be towards me."

"Who wouldn't?" She replied sarcastically.

"Yes... who wouldn't indeed." The demon snorts and began to take a few steps back, before turning around to leave. "Wait here for a few minutes, your brother is on his way right now."

"I have humored your request, I only hope that you also consider mine. Now I'll be taking my leave, and hopefully, you will not do anything ridiculous." Those were his last words before his glinting plum eyes met her e/c orbs. "...See you next time my dear."

And the door swung shut.

...

....

.....

.......

"My only request is for you-"

"Isabella is a human that even I am wary of.-"

His words repeated inside her head, trying to figure out his intentions why he said those things. His timing also couldn't be more perfect, he was messing with her at this point. He was a cunning bastard, always saying things that doesn't make sense, things that confuse her.