Chapter 1

Bullpen

McGee and Bishop, were doing their work. McGee was looking a little bit tired he was checking all his emails and Bishop was doing a crossword. Gibbs was not in the squad room yet, the elevator dings and Torres came out of the elevator... McGee noticed him and smile at him.

"Hey, guys! Good morning." Nick said as he stops at McGee's desk.

"Morning Nick." McGee greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning..." Ellie said without looking up still doing her crossword.

"Are you stuck, Ellie? If you need some help we are here, right Tim?" Nick tried to get her attention.

"Any of you know the synonym for Fearless that start with 'G' and ends with 'T' seven letters word?" She asked.

"Gibbs..." McGee and Torres said together.

"Right but that only five letters. I need a seven-letter word that ends with T" Bishop said and tapped her pencil on the desk.

"Gallant," Gibbs said as he entered the squad room large coffee cup in his left hand and he headed toward his desk.

"What? Gal...What?" Nick asked with confusion.

"Starts with 'G' and ends with 'T'. Gallant is your word, Bishop."

"Oh...hey, Gibbs! Thanks. I was trying to figure out this for the last twenty minutes."

"Don't mention it." Gibbs simply replied and sits down at his desk.

"What! You spend twenty minutes after one word! Why don't you just Google it?" McGee was surprised...

"That is cheating McGee. And I do crossword for fun."

"This is crazy man! McGee is right you can find it on the internet so easily. And that's not cheating that is called uh... smartness." Nick said as he puts down his bag on the floor and leaned back to his desk.

"And what she did call 'Honesty' Torres..." Gibbs said without looking up. Bishop looked at Nick and smile with victory.

"Aha... Thank you, Gibbs." She said.

Gibbs's desk phone started ringing and after a few rings he picked up the phone.

"Special Agent Gibbs" Gibbs answered the call.

"Yeah, I know the place, be there in ten." Gibbs hung up then.

"Got a case Boss?" McGee asked casually.

"No, she called me to ask me for a date, McGee!" Gibbs replied in sarcasm.

"Yeah, we got a case! Grab your gear, come on I'm driving." Gibbs took his gun and ID and started walking toward the elevator.

They all pick up their bags and took their IDs and weapons and started following Gibbs.

"Is that ever happened before?" Nick whispered.

"Happened what?" Bishop asked and she and Nick stop in the middle.

"That someone wanted to ask him for a date but was afraid to ask him because you know he's Gibbs."

"What is he talking about?" McGee asked when he heard Bishop and Nick are talking about something.

"Torres is asking that any woman asked Gibbs for a date on the phone just because she's afraid to ask him face to face."

"You should better talk about this to DiNozzo dating and snooping is his favourite subject, not mine..." McGee said and they all are walking towards the elevator.