Chapter 6

Next-Day in the morning

"Gibbs, are you sure you want to go to the NCIS instead of going to your home? Because this is stupid."

"Yeah, Bishop. Why is there any problem?" Gibbs said.

"Yes, there is a problem Gibbs! You are not going to the office until you're not clear to get back to work. Either you are going to do as I say or I will call the Director choice is yours!" Bishop said and blocked his way to the door of his room so Gibbs can not go out of the room.

Gibbs was stunned by her reaction. They stared at each other for a second. Gibbs knows she's not going to give up easily and right now he was not in the mood to argue with her.

"Fine!" Gibbs replied with a childish expression and he sits down on the chair and he waits for Ducky.

"Good morning Jethro. How are you feeling?" Ducky enters the room with a small duffel gear.

"Hey, Duck thank God you are here! Did you bring my clean clothes?" Gibbs said.

"Yes, I did. I could not find any casual outfits that you wear normally so I brought one of your Marine hoodies and jeans. And you still didn't answer my question. How are you, my friend?" Ducky pulled out those clothes from the bag and put them on the bed.

"I am fine Duck. I just want to get out of this hospital robe." Gibbs took those clothes and went to the bathroom to change his outfit.

"Hello, Elinor. I hope our Jethro didn't give you any trouble last night." Gibbs heard that and he shouts from the bathroom.

"C'mon Duck I'm not a kid! You are behaving like a typical mother who left her kid with a nanny." They both heard what he said but didn't pay much attention.

"No, Ducky. He was asleep the whole night. What did the Doctor say?"

"Well, Jethro is allowed to go home but he will not be allowed to do any kind of work for at least one week."

"ONE WEEK! IS THAT DOCTOR INSANE? I AM GOING TO TALK TO THE DOCTOR." Gibbs came out of the bathroom and started walking toward the door but Ducky grabs his arm and stop him.

"You are NOT going anywhere. I can't let you murder him just because he is concerned about your health. Jethro, you are not completely fit for work, especially fieldwork. Your body needs rest. And you have to accept it."

"I was telling him the same thing. When he was arguing with me because he wanted to go to the NCIS instead of going home." Bishop complains about Gibbs's behaviour. Gibbs was glaring at her.

"But you said he was sleeping the whole night!" Ducky said surprisingly.

"Because you asked about the last night and this happened right before you arrived." She replied.

"Geez, can you two stop this debate! Duck I want to get out of here can you give me a ride to the house?" Gibbs asked him.

"Of course, however, Torres and Bishop are still on protection details and..."

"Wait, wait...wait. What do you mean they are on protection details? Whom they are protecting?" Gibbs was still not aware that Vance had put Bishop and Torres on protection details to protect him without his knowledge.

"Leon told you to protect me, right? Jesus, Duck I don't need any protection. I can protect myself. I don't need a babysitter." Gibbs yelled at both of them.

"Yeah, we saw that yesterday," Bishop said and Gibbs glared at her but she continued.

"You almost got killed yesterday morning and then you were attacked and then someone drugged you! I like the way you protect yourself, Gibbs! You need protection why aren't you accepting that, huh!" Bishop was done with it she started yelling at Gibbs.