Chapter 2

Soon enough Karan parked the car in front of a huge mansion.....
Karan: come.....it's time for you to be on my bed just as I wanted....
Preeta looked at him with horror....
Karan noticed the fear in her eyes and leaned over.....
Karan(genuinely questioning): are you virgin?!....
Preeta nodded fearfully with tears....
Karan felt something and smiled genuinely....
She was flattered with just one smile but she remained tight....
Karan: don't worry I'll be gentle since it's your first but yeah the next time I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be even be able to stand properly.....
Preeta looked at him with hope...
Preeta: please let me go.....kya bigara h maine tumhara?!.... Please mujhe jane do.....
Karan didn't say anything and stepped out of the car moving to her side he opened her door and picked her up on his shoulders such that her butt was near his face.....
Preeta tried resisting but that went to deaf's ears....
Karan spanked her.....Gaining a moan out of pain from her....
Karan: one more word and I'll do that again....
Preeta kept shut while Karan took her to his luxurious bedroom....
He threw her on the bed and jumped over her crushing her bosoms with his hard chest and his junior pushed against her clit over their fabrics that was just on them for minutes.....
Karan: open my shirt buttons like an obedient girl if you want your sister to be safe and alive....
Preeta closed her eyes tightly and started opening his buttons with shivering hands.....
Karan held her hands that were holding his buttons...
Karan: these should be as firm as my dick against your cunt....
Stop shivering and do it..... I promise you won't be disappointed after tonight....
He said while digging his face in the crook of her neck.....
Preeta had never experienced something like this and somewhat felt blissful but she was tight enough to not accept it....
Karan unzipped her as his hands traveled to the back of her.....
He touched every corner of her back with his finger tips sending chills down her spine....
Karan: open my shirt and throw it away....
Preeta did as said closing her eyes and now slowly accepting the treatment Karan was giving her....
Karan opened her top while she was still in the moment and was unable to think of anything but his hands roaming around her back....
Karan unclasped her bra...bringing her back on earth....
Preeta: nhi....please no....please mujhe jane do....
Karan didn't pay any heed and threw her bra away instantly making some distance between them to look at her breast but she instantly covered them with her hands...
Karan frowned but then smirked.....
He went down and pulled down her shorts shocking her.....
Preeta instantly raised her one hand to stop him and that's when he took the chance and pulled himself up again...
Karan: remove your hands and pull me towards yourself....crush yourself with me....
Preeta nodded in no.....
But Karan removed her hands overpowering her strength and pinned them above her head....
His gaze was fixed on her closed eyes which slowly looked down at her milky white bosoms.....
Karan(whispered huskily): fuck.....you're gorgeous love.....
Preeta unknowingly blushed still with eyes closed....
Karan bent towards her ear and sucked her earlobe and pressed his hard chest against her soft and bouncy melons....
Karan(whispered into her ears): I am dying to be inside you sweetheart.....but I would rather love to take it slow and enjoy each inch of yours....
He kissed her earlobe and trailed those sweet treats from her ears to her jawline and then reached her lips.....
He sucked the corners of her lips and then opened his eyes which were long shut.....he looked down at her who was silent and helpless but still had a pinch of pleasure.....her eyes were shut and her pretty face was already making him harder.....
Finally his lips couldn't wait anymore as he sucked both her lips together and then kissed her inhaling her scent and enjoying her taste.....his tongue stroked her lips for entrance but they weren't accepted instantly so Karan pushed his lowers more into her pushing his hard cork against her wetness....gaining a moan from her and the chance to absorb her mouth completely....
His tongue trailed each little corner of her mouth taking in each details.....she started breathing heavily as she was out breathe and noticing it he pulled out.....both of them were breathing heavily as he opened his eyes....
Karan: open your eyes....
She didn't budge and still had her eyes shut tightly in fact tighter than before.... Karan's hand trailed down her waist to her inner thighs as he clutched them and squeezed them.....
Preeta moaned louder than before but not that much...
Karan: open your eyes sweetheart.....
Preeta felt somewhat like butterflies in her stomach as she slowly allowed those thick long lashes toh unveil her beautiful brown eyes...
Karan smiled as he bent down to her breast not breaking the eye lock...
Karan: don't close them.....just watch it....
He sucked her breasts with suckling sounds while Preeta just saw him doing pleasures to her bosoms....breathing heavily....Karan was feeling so blissful sucking her soft and bouncy melons that he eventually closed his eyes enjoying the treat....he took in her flesh and bit her there as she moaned...he sucked the area and then stroked her nipples with his tongue...he did the same to the other one....
He made marks on the valley between her freshly turned red melons.....
He slowly trailed down his tortures to her belly button where he licked and sucked....
She was a moaning mess and slowly had unknowingly started enjoying his tortures....
He slipped his fingers inside her lower undergarment and soaked them in her fluid.... He licked his fingers and then tore the last piece of garment on her body....
Preeta gasped as she saw him doing it...
Karan licked and sucked every drop of her wetness and then moved up to her face...
Karan: delicious.....!!!!
He then kissed her making her taste herself.....
He sat on his knees between her legs and motioned her to pull up....
When she pulled up...
Karan: unbuckle my pants and don't move or close your eyes.....( heavy husky and sexy voice) see what you need to take in....
She was just doing what was told as the fear of losing her only sister s stroke her mind whenever she thought to back out....
She did as she was told to and her eyes went wide on seeing his 9 inch long junior hard and ready to tear every flesh of her softness apart....
Karan smirked and sat between her legs such that his legs were around her waist and his bulge against her soft clit....
Preeta gasped at the sudden hard contact and started breathing heavily with her breasts moving up and down.....
He grabbed her crushing their chests together...
Karan kissed her slowly caressing her cheek with one hand and flipped the position slowly still kissing her passionately throwing his head on the pillow and taking her over him....
Karan broke the kiss and looked at her who was still high....
Karan: grind yourself against me and then take me in....
Preeta looked at him as if not understanding what to do....
Karan smiled a bit seeing her confused and took hold of her hip and started rubbing her lowers against his....
He groaned closing her eyes....
Karan: ahh...fuck....love you feel so good...
Kee keep do doing i it....
Preeta blushed a bit and rubbed herself more....
Karan: t ta take m me I in....I wan wanna fe feel your walls around me....
Preeta took a deep breathe and took him in slowly moaning loudly in pain...
He opened his eyes and saw her....he swiftly flipped the position and hovered her again still slowly digging himself in completely.....
He spread her legs wide and thrusted her gently first.....slowly her loud moans became softer increasing his pace....
He thrusted her hard and fast....
Karan: tell me you love it....
She didn't say anything and was just trying to resist the pleasure he was giving her....
He thrusted her hard touching her spot and tearing her up completely gaining a loud moan from her....
Karan: tell me....
Preeta nodded unknowingly...
Karan smirked and again thrusted her hard....
Karan: use words my love!!
Preeta: ah...ah...I...I....l..love.....i...it...
Karan crushed their bodies together digging himself deeper into her when he felt her hands on his back softly scratching him....
Karan felt as if he won a battle and snuggled into her chest....
He was still thrusting her slowly touching her spot with each stroke.....
Preeta: k ka Karan...i I am fe feel feeling something inside....
Karan understood what she felt and was having the same sensations...
Karan: ye yeah hold on.....
They reached the peak together and hit the climax with loud moan and groan....
He poured his seeds into her as she felt the warm liquid entering in.....
He loosened his body on her and sandwiched her completely between him and the bed....
Both of them were breathing heavily and were feeling heavenly as both were high...
Karan: that was amazing love.....I want another round (Preeta's head snapped towards him with wide eyes as he smirked) I am not done yet darling.....I still have energy to ravish you four more times....and trust me I like utilising all of my energy....
Preeta: let me go now....you got what you wanted right?! Now free me....
Karan: ahaa!! I WANT YOU ON MY BED EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I SLEEP...I WANT YOU ON MY BED EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP....I WANT YOU ON MY BED EVERY SINGLE DAY,NIGHT, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND AND  FOREVER ......
________________________________
HEY EVERYONE THERE'S YOUR TREAT....WELL THIS ONE WAS PRETTY HORNY....TELL ME IF I MANAGED TO RAISE THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR PHONE AND IF YOUR PHONE AND HEART CAUGHT FIRE....COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR REVIEWS AND ALSO TELL ME  IF YOU LIKED KARAN BEING HARD BUT SOFT AT THE SAME TIME AND HIM INSTRUCTING HER AND YEAH.....THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.....REMEMBER......LOL...LOVE YA!!!....
________________________________

~SVVA