Chapter 3

Preeta stared at him feeling something deep inside her heart but she was unable to understand what was it...
Karan looked at her who seemed to be lost....
Karan was still inside her so taking the advantage of her being calm and lost he thrusted inside her slowly making sure not to break the eye lock....he made her drown in his deep beautiful eyes.....
He thrusted deep inside her bringing Preeta back to the real world as she released a soft and sexy moan from her mouth.....
As soon as the moan escaped her, he increased his pace.....he was reckless, intense and deep....
She couldn't do anything but moan out of pain but at the same time with pleasure as she was unable to resist the pleasure he was giving her.....
After countless number of thrusts he released inside her as her womanhood filled with the warm seeds......
He stuck to his promise and ravished her four more times till she was completely drained out and slept as soon as he released himself inside her for the sixth time.....and also give her her sixth orgasm at the same time....
He got tired as well....
Karan slipped by her side and turned her towards him....
His manhood was still deep inside her while her legs were between his..he held her tightly squeezing her soft melons against his hard chest...he closed his eyes and unknowingly planted a soft kiss on her forehead before dozing off.......
In the evening Preeta woke up and saw herself cuddled up with Karan....
She looked down at her naked self covered with the duvet.....she felt miserable as she never thought of loosing her virginity like this....she was about to get up but then realised that he was still inside her, her eyes widened and she looked at Karan who was still sleeping....
Preeta: Karan...Karan utho Karan....
Karan woke up and felt irritated because of course he had worked a lot and deserved few more hours of good sleep but he woke up still keeping his eyes shut...
Karan: hmmm?!
Preeta: pull out!!
Karan(sleepy tone): kya?!
Preeta(irritated): pull yourself out....
Karan understood but still acted dumb....
Karan: what do you mean by that?! I have worked a lot and am seriously not in a mood to teach you pull ups....
Preeta: ughh....I know you understood what I mean.....so tum aankhe kholo aur get out of me....
Karan smirked....
Karan: kiss me and I'll come out
He said while tightening his legs around her legs....
Preeta's eyes widened....
Preeta: what nonsense....chup chap pull out....
Karan: kcth!! Bhul jao!!
Preeta protested for uncountable times but he didn't budge....she tried pulling out herself but his strong legs tightened around her more and more.....at last finding no other option she closed her eyes tightly and pecked his cheek in just a fraction of seconds.....
Karan: sweetheart I asked for a kiss not a peck.... Agar chahti ho ki mai bahar nikal jao then come on initiate the kiss....
Preeta: what do mean...abhi toh kiya na kiss....ab hato..
Karan: nope....it wasn't a kiss....it was a peck....
Preeta: no it was a kiss....
Karan: I guess meri itni achi neend se mujhe aur energy mil gyi h....we can go for one more round.... Waise bhi my juniour is still deeply buried inside you.....
Preeta's eyes widened and she immediately without thinking placed her lips on his....
He was actually shocked as he didn't think that his plan would work and she will kiss him.....but soon he regained his composure and started sucking her lips.....
_______________________________
HEY EVERYONE SO SORRY TO UPDATE SO LATE.....I AM REALLY NOT GETTING ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS AND TODAY ALSO I HAD A LOT OF BUSINESS TO LOOK AFTER AND HENCE  AM REALLY TIRED AND SLEEPY BUT I GOT REQUESTS FROM MANY OF YOU AND I COULD NOT DENY IT.....I AM REALLY SORRY BUT THIS NOVEMBER  IS PACKED UP WITH A LOT OF WORK AND SO I CANNOT UPDATE MUCH....DO COMMENT DOWN AND TELL ME HOW WAS THE CHAPTER....LOVE YAA!!!....
_______________________________

~SVVA