Chapter 7

Karan reached his room and opened his shirt....
He threw the shirt on the couch and looked at himself through the mirror....
He ran his fingers through his hair messing them up a bit....
Preeta stormed in the room with burning angry eyes which instantly cooled down on seeing the hot mess in front of her....
Karan looked at her direction and slowly lowered his hands....
He started walking towards her at a slow pace.....
She took steps backwards with every step he took.....with their eyes fixed on each other.....
At last she hit her back to the door while in front he towered over her.....
He lowered his face a bit not breaking the eye lock in any chance bringing their faces a few millimetres apart.....
His right hand pressed the door above her head supporting his body weight while his left hand slowly moved upwards.....
He pulled out his index finger and removed a strand of hair that blew over her face and was disturbing his view.....he did that so softly that her skin barely felt the slide of his fingers.....
He traced his fingers from her earlobe to her neck slowly replacing one finger with four.....he reached her shoulder and then swiftly slid his fingers down her arms......
Her heart rate lost the count of beats per second while her breathing turned heavier with each touch.....their eyes were still locked with each other while chills were running down their spines.....they never felt so blissful and it felt that the air the were breathing has turned intoxicating.....
When his fingers reached hers she clutched them tightly......
He slowly lifted their entangled fingers and pecked hers....
He placed her hand on his chest and trailed his down her arm.....he slipped his hand inside her saree and clutched her waist.....
He caressed her waist and belly and slowly trailed his hand towards her back....
She gasped at his touches and was breathing heavily.....
He pulled the strings of her blouse and that's when she broke the eye lock and placed her head on his chest such that his face automatically buried in the crook of her neck.....releasing a relaxing sigh.....with a soft moan.....
He moved his hands upwards and opened all the pins of her hair and then slowly lowered his right hand.....
He clutched her waist with both hands and caressed her belly....
He slowly pulled out all the pins of her saree and then took her in his embrace....
She sighed as he unbuckled his vintage watch and kept it on the shelf beside....
She just had her hands on his chest and her head dug between her hands on his chest....
They could here each other's heartbeat which was pacing faster every second.....
He picked her in bridal style and she placed her ear against his heart such thag her hot breath fanned against his neck.....he inhaled a sharp breath due to the action and locked eyes with her again taking her to the bathroom.....
He placed her on the feet when they were inside the shower cabin and pressed his body against her pinning her to the glass wall of the cabin....
She looked at him and his actions while her breathing got heavier and hoarse.....
He turned the knob of the shower on and placed his hands underneath her saree.....while she gasped and jumped a little in his arms at the contact of cold water....
He nuzzled in the crook of her neck while she moaned softly.....
He sucked her shoulder and bit her softly....
He slipped the saree from her shoulders with his nose and pulled the drapes out of her belly....
The wet saree dropped on the wet floor with a tiny splash....
She slowly dropped her hands from his chest and trailed them down his torso....
She traced each flex of his body while his muscles tightened at her touches....
He groaned her name when she traced her fingers on the V below his six pack abs and stopped....
Karan: Preeta...ah...
She stopped while he distance them a bit just so they could see each other....
Karan: what's wrong?! Why did you stop?!....
Preeta looked at him fearfully and said: you called my name so I thought maybe you wanted....wanted me...me to stop.....
He smiled at her softly and kissed her cheek....
Karan: touch me love....
Preeta looked at him with slight tears....
Preeta: Karan i want to be loved.....not used......
Karan cupped her face between his hands and kissed her forehead....
Karan: Preeta i want to be capable of your love.....i am a devil and my world is a hell but guess what this devil felt a beat of something like heart when he saw you....I can't say if i love you or not but trust me I don't want to live without you....you are the first girl i have ever touched in my life....you are the first girl who made me so crazy......you are the only one to have such an effect on me.....you are the first whom i have made love to....
Preeta looked at him surprised...
Preeta(whispered): Made love?!....
Karan smiled and rubbed his nose against her in a loving gesture.....he pulled her closer.....
Karan: yes....i made love to you....i know i forced you on my bed but trust me I didn't fuck you....i felt you....your breath....your heartbeat.....your body.....i felt your walls breaking around me.....i felt every inch of you sweetheart.....
Preeta....i know i should have done this earlier but may i beg you to give a chance to this relationship....to this relationship.....i regret that i forced you in it but trust me I don't regret you being my life partner....I regret that I forced you on bed....but I don't regret to have you in my arms.....I regret that you didn't like me being close but I don't regret awakening to see you in my arms.....i regret that i couldn't make your first time special the way you wanted it to be but I don't regret it at all that you are my first and I promise the last.....I surrender myself to you tonight.....despite the holy vows we have taken but this is my pledge to you that this devil will do whatever it takes to own the heart of this angel.....i want you....your heart.....I don't know if i love you or not but that's for sure that i'll soon loose myself in you....i am imperfect....i am not at all deserving for you but I can't imagine to loose you....you are like a jewel that i wanna hide from the entire world in my arms....please...I can't loose you.....
Preeta interrupted him by placing a finger on his lips.....
Preeta: shhh....you are already making me fall for you....i don't mind you being imperfect because i am imperfect too but i know it pretty well that we both will make a new definition of perfect....Mr.Karan Luthra....i gladly accept being your wife till my lungs breathe the last breath and my heart pumps the last beat only on one condition that you will stand by your promises and never lie to me.....i want to know everything about my husband and for that i need only the truth....
Karan smiled and nodded: done!!..
He joined their foreheads together and they closed their eyes with a bright smile.....
Preeta: karan?!...
Karan: hmmm?!...
Preeta: make love to me....
Karan looked at her in utter shock...
Karan: haan?!...
He asked not believing his ears....
Preeta: make love to me.....with my permission....for the first time....make it special....our special first....make me yours....
Karan smiled widely at her words and pecked her forehead before turning the knob off and picking her up in bridal style....with their eyes locked to each other and darkening with a spark of desire......
When they were out of the bathroom he placed her on the bed and laid over her.....hovering her completely.....
He nuzzled her chest and whispered: i am sure i have fallen for these deep and beautiful eyes and i know that the day is on the way when i will fall for you....
Preeta blushed and smiled at his words while he moved down to her feet....
He kissed her feet and moved upwards slowly......
________________________________
HEY GUYS SO AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT DUE TO SOME ISSUES THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT COMPLETELY UPDATED AND THEN THE PART DIDN'T GET SAVED IN MY DRAFT ALSO.....SO I HAD TO WRITE IT ALL OVER AGAIN....THE LINES ARE NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FIRST ONE BUT IS A SECOND COPY.....HOPE YOU LIKE IT.....DO LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS....LOVE YAAA!!!.....
________________________________

~SVVA