Chapter 12

She placed the other end of the cake in his mouth while still having one end in hers....
He slowly held her waist looking at her closed eyes and flushed cheeks......
They bit the cake from either ends leading to a soft brush of their lips tempting Karan in not so innocent ways.......
She placed her lips on his but she wasn't kissing as their lips were still close but pressed against each other while she smiled over his lips which was copied and pasted on his lips as well......she moved her head sideways with their lips connected and spread all the chocolate that was initially around her mouth on his mouth and cheeks as well......Both smiled as the glass door of the terrace reflected their chocolaty faces.....
Karan sat up still hugging her to his torso closely and their forehead connected while Preeta had her legs wrapped around him.....
He looked at her with all the love his heart was filled with and felt contented at his sight.....
She looked up and saw him staring at her....

Preeta: kya hua?
Karan: kya??
Preeta: aise kya dekh rahe ho??
Karan sighed in satisfaction : I am feeling on top of the world right now.....when i am practically holding my entire world in my arms....you know when i saw you for the first time.....i wanted you on my bed, by my side that instant.....never did i imagined of falling in love and here i am holding the love of my life.....never did i expect a happy life of my own and here i am a grateful husband to the most gorgeous girl and a daddy to be of the cutest girl......i feel so contented as if i have won a battle.... and most importantly.....i love you.....i don't know the exact amount of my love for you but am sure its enough to drown both of us in it for more than a lifetime......

Preeta hugged him as soon as he stopped and closed her teary eyes with a smile  and feeling the warmth of his embrace....
Preeta(whispered): i love you too, Karan......
They disengaged themselves  from the hug still holding each other's frames against their own.....
Karan leaned towards while she closed her eyes knowing whats coming.....
He fanned his breathe on her lips while caressing her waist under her top.....she was waiting for his warm lips to cover hers when something cold stuck on her nose tip......
Confused she opened her eyes to see Karan's face at a distance and his lips trying not to burst open in a soulful laugh while her nose tip covered with ice cream.........

She glared at him with wide eyes and red cheeks but he burst out hysterically......she brushed her nose violently on his but he kept on laughing at her cute antics...she felt irritated and started beating him with pillows and cushions....she was throwing pillows at him while he did the same laughing continuously.....finally all the pillows and cushions were scattered but one of them was still kept in the the corner....they both stopped and looked at the pillow and then they looked at one another from the corner of their eye before jumping to reach the pillow....Both of them caught the pillow at the same time but none of them wanted to leave it so they started pulling it from the other hands ending the pillow's life into feathers as both of them landed on the mattress laughing their hearts out.......
Karan laid on his back while Preeta laid with her head on Karan's stomach and body perpendicular to his.....
Karan took her hand slowly calming down and breathing heavily due to the laugh and entangled their fingers before kissing softly at the back of hand.....

Preeta smiled: Karan how do know if its a girl or a boy??
She asked looking at the stars.....while he was doing the same....
Karan: God has always given me what my heart wanted.....my heart wanted power....and now you know your husband.....my heart demanded freedom.....i was granted freedom....it moaned for you and i have you......now it wants an exact replica of you with all the smartness of me in a little angel who will come from the stars you see above and give life to the body we both created together.....building up a beautiful daughter of ours......who will lighten up my mansion with her grace.....and her laughter will be exactly like yours......and when both of you will laugh together at my jokes......(he averted his gaze from the stars to his moon with tears and the glow of joy that he was beaming with)....baby i can't explain how satisfied and successful i'll be feeling.....
Preeta turned towards him and smiled wiping off his tears......

Karan kept a hand on her belly while she slowly changed her position and laid next to him with her head on his chest and arms around his torso....he had his left hand behind his head and right hand around her waist inside her top.....
They covered themselves with the comforter and let the cold breeze sooth their faces...
Karan kissed her softly licking off all the chocolate they spread around each other while she did the same while responding to his warm and comforting kiss......
They gazed at the stars talking endlessly the entire night and cuddled under the stars just as his queen wished for......they talked,laughed and giggled the entire night until they heard the morning chirping and the darkness of the dawn turned into a scarlet and coral sky with the sun almost rising above the horizon....
Karan noticed the sun and got up slowly pulling Preeta along and stood facing the sun.....
He hugged her from behind and kept his hands on her lower belly caressing it.....while she let her weight fall on him leaning her back to his front......they saw the sunrise together in a peaceful silence and their smile not leaving their faces for a second.....

Karan(whispered): HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE....let's celebrate all the sunrise of our lives together, with you wrapped up in my arms.....

He snuggled into her neck while she smiled....
Preeta: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TOO BABY......and i would love to be wrapped up in your arms forever.......
Karan smiled and connected his forehead to the side of her head with a huge grin.....
Preeta: Karan....
Karan: hmm??
Preeta(whispered): our baby's first sunrise with mumma and papa.....she saw the first rays of the sun in her mom's womb.....so.....let's name her AARUSHI (first rays of the sun)....
Karan looked at Preeta and smiled widely......he closed his eyes again and whispered into her ears: AARUSHI KARAN LUTHRA.....
They smiled at each other and then Karan thought something and pressed his nose into her cheeks making her face turn towards his....
Karan: She gazed the stars the entire night with us right??.... so if her pet name be TARA.....what say??
Preeta beamed ear to ear and pecked his cheek......
________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS, SO I UPDATED IT WITHOUT THE TARGET BEING COMPLETED.......WELL I SPARE YOU GUYS THIS TIME AS MANY OF YOU MUST BE HAVING YOUR EXAMS NOW.......BUT I WANT MY TARGET FULFILLED SOON OR NO UPDATES FOR THREE MONTHS AND MY LOVELY READERS I AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT.....ANYWAYS DO LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU DID.....LOVE YAAA!!!!........
________________________________________________________

~SVVA