Chapter 4

Karan pressed his body against her still not breaking the kiss.....while their naked body were heating them up internally.....
Preeta couldn't describe the feeling but her heart was heating up and was beating so fast that it could be heard by Karan.....
Karan hovered her again and deepened the kiss while Preeta was out of breathe....
She started breathing heavily and her chest was  moving up and down rapidly due to which her breasts were squeezing itself against Karan's hard chest.....
Karan was turned on by this action and moved his hands from her waist to her knees spreading them wide and adjusting himself between her legs....he figured out that Preeta was breathless so he broke the kiss and looked directly into her eyes while she stared back.....
Through out the night Preeta was resisting the moves made by Karan....but for the first time Karan saw something in her eyes this time which was definitely not hatred but......desire....
He couldn't define the feeling he was having inside his heart....he was sure it's not love but he couldn't deny that it was much more than desire and lust.....
They just stared at each other for minutes trying to understand the turmoil of feelings inside them.....
Karan couldn't control any further and dug himself into her core and his head into her neck......his actions were so overwhelming that both of them closed their eyes in pleasure.....
Karan didn't move he just stayed deep inside her and felt her walls around him......
They both lost their senses and they didn't realise that Karan was soothing her while she was caressing and moaning his name in pleasure.....
After another two rounds of a hot make out session they both took a shower where Karan didn't force her but instead soothed her core with warm water and relaxed her....
_______________________________
HEY EVERYONE THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE.....HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS....LETS SEE WHY KARAN WHO IS SO RUTHLESS SUDDENLY HAS A SOFT CORNER FOR A STRANGER  AND PREETA BEING SO DETERMINED TO GIVE HERSELF TO HER LOVE DOESN'T RESIST KARAN WHEN HE SNATCHES AWAY HER INNOCENCE FROM HER.....IS IT JUST LUST OR SOMETHING NEW IS BUILDING  IN THE TWO OPPOSITE HEARTS.....
_______________________________

~SVVA