Chapter 11

Karan had his hands wrapped around her while she was just embracing her world with her hubby in her arms and their symbol of love in her womb....

Preeta: so...how are you gonna celebrate our first anniversary.....
Karan parted himself still holding her in his arms,
Karan: how do you wanna celebrate it?!....
Preeta pouted while thinking something while Karan tucked a hair strand behind her ear smiling at her and admiring her lovingly, then she smirked saying....
Preeta: you gonna do whatever i wish for??!!
Karan: anything for my doll....
Preeta: umm....well your baby and your doll wants that chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream under the stars with you cuddling her.......

Karan smiled widely and pecked her lips softly before standing up and bowing in front of her...

Karan: as you wish darling.....just stick around i'll be back in 15.......

Preeta pouted and said

Preeta: where are you going??
Karan smirked....
Karan: you'll know.....

He left to the terrace with white pillows, cushions and silk white comforter......
he looked above and smiled seeing the stars twinkling as bright as they could as if they were waiting for them to gaze......he laid out the bed sheet on the little couch, arranged the pillows and set the comforter over it in such a way that they can easily get into it......
Lastly switching on Preeta's favourite lights and decorating the place a bit he placed the cake and ice cream covered with a glass lid and then walked back to the room with a bright smile to get his babydoll.....

(IGNORE THE WINE AND REPLACE IT WITH CHOCOLATE CAKE AND VANILLA ICE CREAM CUPS)Preeta: oh god where were you?? Bajarbattu kahinke abhi anniversary shuru hui hai aur abhi hi mujhe chodh kar chale gye akele ghumne

Preeta: oh god where were you?? Bajarbattu kahinke abhi anniversary shuru hui hai aur abhi hi mujhe chodh kar chale gye akele ghumne...huhh....
Karan chuckled and carefully lifted her in bridal style making her gasp.....
she surrounded his neck with her arms and looked at his eyes with pure love.....
He took her to their original room and laid her on the bed before getting her comfortable nightwear....
He asked her to change while he did the same.....

After both of them were done he picked her up again walking towards the terrace.....

Karan: here....
Preeta looked at the place and gasped while her eyes widen and jaws dropped.....

Preeta: Karan...are...are you serious?? you set it up?!
Karan: obviously dumbo!! mai nahi karunga toh aur kon karega? and waise bhi i needed to make it up to you for pushing and hurting you.....(whispered) am sorry, love.....
Preeta looked at him lovingly before smirking.....
Preeta: put me down.....you are melting my ice cream......
Karan: seriously? tumhe ice cream ki padi hai....
Preeta: obviously dumbo?? ice cream ki nahi padi hogi toh kiski hogi??
Karan made a bored face realizing that she was mimicking him and feigned anger putting her down on the comfortable couch softly......
he laid on the other side while Preeta turned her attention towards the delicious desserts kept there....
She started enjoying the cake with ice cream cutely spreading it all over her mouth....
she turned towards Karan who was looking at her with the same bored expressions with his hands behind his head....so she forwarded the piece in her hand towards him to take a bite but he turned his gaze......
She chuckled to herself and placed half of that piece in her mouth climbing up his feet she moved upwards laying herself over him, hovering him.......she placed the other end of the cake on his lips.
He was so startled by her actions that he couldn't move and his breath hitched with his mouth opening ajar involuntarily......
_____________________________________________________
HEY THERE LOVELY PEOPLE.....SO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WANNA KNOW.....HE HE......THE PRICE IS 200 COMMENTS WITH ALL THE RULES APPLIED.........LOVE YAA!!!.......
_____________________________________________________

~SVVA