CHAPTER 9

"Namjoon hyung, what kind of party is this?" Taehyung inquired as they sat at the table assigned to them.

"Eh, I'm not sure. They did not reveal anything." Namjoon responded

"Everyone have a good evening! Thank you for attending this party. Well, I know you're wondering what type of celebration this is, but it's a welcome party for Mr. Lee's son, Lee Hyunwoo." The MC makes an announcement.

A marvelous man walks onto the stage, a refreshing smile on his face.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming, and I hope you have a pleasant evening here. Have fun at the party." Everyone raises their hands in applause.

"tsk what the fuck. Bastard." Taehyung pondered.

"Taehyung," Jimin said softly.

Taehyung hummed and turn his head to jimin "what is it kitten? Do you want anything?"

"I'd like the strawberry with melted chocolate over there, Taetae," he said, indicating the food on the table.

"Hmm, all right, just wait here." He stated and stood up to obtain the food that Jimin desires. Jimin hears his name being called.

"How old are you, Jimin?" Jin inquired of Jimin, who was now staring at him.

"I'm 19 years old, hyung," he said, while the others were taken aback by his age.

"What?! You're only 19?  Hah hyung, there's someone younger than me now!" Jungkook exclaimed, his face bright with delight.

Taehyung returned with the food Jimin requested when he noticed Jungkook's delighted expression and his Hyungs' shocked expressions.

"What exactly is going on in here?" He sat next to Jimin and placed the food in front of him.

"Did you know Taehyung, Jimin is only 19 years old?" He's just 19 years old!" Namjoon almost screamed

"What?! You're only 19 years old?" Now it's Taehyung's turn to glance at Jimin with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes, but why?" "Is there something wrong?" Jimin had no idea why they were so taken aback by his age.

" Jimin, why didn't you tell me? Taehyung inquires

"You didn't inquire of Taehyung." Jimin responded matter-of-factly in his voice.

"What the fuck is this? He is younger than any of us."

"Jin hyung is 27, Yoongi hyung is 26, me and Hoseok are 25, Taehyung is 24, and Jungkook is 22. So, sure, we were taken aback by how young you are."  Namjoon said. Jimin was attempting to digest the information he had received while eating the food Taehyung had brought him and simply nodding.

"Ehem!" They all looked to Lee Hyunwoo, the owner of the voice.

"What have we got here? It's great to see you again, Mr. Kim, and to see you guys," Hyunwoo said as he approached their table, adding, "And oh, what do we have here, Mr. Kim, is this your toy?" while lustfully looking at Jimin

When Taehyung noticed the eager look on his face, he yelled at him, "Fuck off Lee, he's not my toy, you fucker."

"Oh my goodness, really? But he appears to be both naive and alluring. Kim, are you sure it's not your toy? You didn't fuck him, did you?" Taehyung was questioned by Hyunwoo.

Taehyung stood up and said coldly, "say that one more time and you'll see hell Lee," with a malicious smile on his face.

"Oh my goodness, I'm terrified!" Hyunwoo makes a statement while seeming afraid, then laughs.

Jimin, who was observing this, became terrified and clutched Jungkook, who was sitting on his right side, whispering, "hyung, I'm worried."

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen." Jungkook whispered something into his ear.

Jimin was terrified of this man, who was staring at him with a lascivious expression on his face.

___________

Gosh what's next?