CHAPTER 16

Taehyung was enraged by Hyunwoo's description of Jimin as a toy, but he kept his cool and decided not to punch this guy.

"Why did you keep looking for him? Why didn't you find a toy to play with?" Taehyung said coldly, smirking at him.

"Well, they're not as pretty and innocent as your toy Kim," he grinned.

"Well, he didn't like you," Jin snorted.

"Tsk, he'll be fucking mine Kim, not now, but in the future," Hyunwoo said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Keep in mind, Kim, he'll be mine," he says as he walks out.

Yoongi sighs as he says, "Gosh, he's insane."

"Taehyung, you should protect Jimin now because Hyunwoo might take him away from you because I think he likes Jimin," Namjoon stated solemnly as he stretched his arms.

"Oh yoongi, you know Taehyung likes Jimin, or should I say loves Jimin," Jin chuckled as he poked Taehyung on the sides.

"Well, I'm not even surprised by that news, eh," Yoongi replied, adding, "let's all go home, and Taehyung, you don't have any meetings this week."

"Thank you, hyungs," he said as he took his bag.

_______

Jimin was literally bored; he'd spent the entire day sleeping and watching TV.

I wish Taehyungie could be here.

Jimin was lost in thought and didn't notice the door open, revealing Taehyung with foods in his hands.

Taehyung approaches Jimin, who hasn't noticed his presence, and bends down to his level.

"Hey kitten," he said lowly, pecking his brow, which elicited a gasp from Jimin.

"Taehyungie! I miss you!" Jimin exclaimed sweetly as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung chuckled as he placed the food on the table and carried Jimin towards the bedroom.

"I miss you, kitten; what are you doing here when I go to work?" Taehyung inquires as he opens the bedroom door and places Jimin on the table.

"Well, I was bored, Taehyungie, I only slept and watched TV," Jimin said, crossing his arms and pouting, while Taehyung simply hummed.

"You didn't do anything here?" he asks as he walks towards Jimin, placing his large hands on his hips and pulling him closer.

Jimin nodded, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"I was bored because you weren't here, Taehyungie," Jimin said.

Taehyung stared at Jimin's face until his eyes landed on his plush lips, hunger in his eyes, and he began to lean on him.

"Taehyung," Jimin said softly as he noticed Taehyung starting to lean.

Taehyung hums and kisses Jimin on the lips before moving his lips slowly as he places his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin whimpers as Taehyung connects his lips and starts moving his lips slowly, just like Taehyung.

Taehyung felt like he was in heaven as a result of the sensation, and he began to lick Jimin's bottom lip before pulling away.

When he looked at Jimin's face, which was now flushed, he smirked, then smashed his lips hard, causing Jimin to moan, and gripped his waist tightly as he sucked and licked Jimin's lips hard.

Jimin felt tingling in his stomach as Taehyung kissed him and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair, trying to keep his moans low.

Taehyung poked Jimin's bottom lips with his tongue, requesting entrance, and the younger gladly opened his mouth. Taehyung passed his tongue through Jimin's lips as he explored his mouth by tasting every inch of his hot cavern with his tongue.

Jimin tightens his grip on Taehyung's hair and moans when he feels him sucking his tongue hard, and after a few minutes, they pull away from each other to catch their breaths.

"You like that kitten?" Taehyung asked, staring at Jimin's face, who was now looking at him shyly and nodding.

Taehyung, dissatisfied with the answer, grabs his chin and pulls him closer to his face, saying, "Use your mouth kitten when you speak eh. Now do you like it?"

Jimin felt weak and scared as he stared at Taehyung's intimidating eyes, but he liked it.

"Y-yes, I-i like it," he says stutteringly.

Taehyung smiles at him, pecks his lips, and whispers, "You're mine, Jimin, only mine," before wrapping his arm around him.

"I like you as well, Taehyungie," Jimin says in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung drew away from Jimin, staring at him with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open, making Jimin chuckle at the sight.

"I like you, Taehyung," he said clearly, smiling at him with his eye smile.

Taehyung can't believe it when the person he likes likes him back. He felt really happy because he hadn't experienced this in his previous relationships with others because all of his previous relationships were just flings. But this taehyung was overjoyed.

"Really? You like me? Please-" Taehyung was cut off when Jimin pecked his lips and said, "Yes, you idiot, I like you."

Taehyung hugs Jimin and spins him around, causing Jimin to squeak in surprise before putting him down.

"Fucking yes! Oh my, I like you, Jimin," Taehyung exclaimed as he kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin laughed and asked, "Can we eat now, Taehyung?"

Taehyung laughs and clasps their hands together, "yes."

_______

Finally, Jimin return his feelings to Taehyung

Now they like each other