CHAPTER 15

Taehyung was in his office, smiling, remembering how he confessed to Jimin the night before and they even kissed.

Gosh, I already miss him

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when the door to his office opened, revealing Jin and Namjoon.

"What are you doing here, Hyungs?" Taehyung inquires as he signs some papers.

"Nothing, just wanted to pay you a visit, and you seem so happy, Taehyung-ah," Jin said as they sat on the sofa together.

"Yeah, is there anything else we should know?" Namjoon inquired.

As he recalls it, Taehyung blushes slightly and smiles at his hyungs.

"You know I like someone hyungs," Taehyung said, flashing his boxy smile at them.

Jin thought to himself, "I'm sure it's Jimin."

While Namjoon was taken aback by this, he exclaimed, "You like someone?! Who is this person?? Why do we have no idea? Is he or she?? Taehyung wtf is this real??"

"You ask a lot of questions, hyung, and to answer that, yes, I like someone, second, you don't know yet because I didn't tell you, and third, it's a he," Taehyung responds to all of Namjoon's questions.

"Is that Jimin?" Jin inquires, surprising Taehyung and Namjoon.

"H-how did you know, hyung?" Taehyung stutteringly asked.

"Well, Taehyung, it's so obvious that even Jungkook can tell that you like or even love that boy, and you gave him a hickeys remember?" Jin said as Namjoon gasped and turned his head to Taehyung.

"You gave him a fucking hickeys, tae?" he inquires.

Taehyung's face flushed as he said, "Yeah, I like him, and yes, I gave him a hickeys."

"So, what happened?" Namjoon inquired.

"Well, I confessed to him and kissed him, but I said that to give him time to figure out how he feels about me."

"So you two aren't in a relationship yet?" Jin inquired of Taehyung as he responded yes to him

Time flew by as the trio talked, until the door burst open, revealing Lee Hyunwoo and Yoongi, who were running.

"Hello there, oh the three Kims are here, eh?" said Hyunwoo.

Taehyung abruptly rose from his seat.
"What the fuck are you doing here Lee?" he asked, glaring at him.

"Oh nothing, I just want to pay you a visit, especially to your friends," hyunwoo said as he smiled at him.

"Well, we don't want to see you here, so get the hell out of here," Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

"You're brave, Yoongs, and where's that toy of yours, Kim? Why didn't I see him?" Hyunwoo said as he sat in one of the office chairs.

--------

Hey guys, sorry for this short chapter and for not updating this past days.

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter and see you on next chapter 😊

Thanks❤️