CHAPTER 13

Taehyung awoke from the sunlight hitting his face and looked down to see Jimin still sleeping in his chest. He traced his hands to Jimin's neck where there was a hickey and smiled to himself, thinking this was the second time he gave Jimin a hickey

Thinking back to yesterday night, he wants to devour Jimin, who was dressed in an oversized white t-shirt that exposed his collarbone and was just wearing boxers.

Damn, he's sexy.

Then his gaze was drawn to Jimin's lush lips, which he didn't get a chance to kiss.

Hah, why am I liking this? Do I like him? Do I love him? I'm not sure what to do; I guess I'll need some time to think about it

When Jimin awoke, Taehyung was staring at him with admiration, which made him blush.

"Good morning, Taetae," jimin said, jolting taehyung out of his reverie.

"Good morning kitten," taehyung said, kissing Jimin on the forehead.

"Okay, go bathe yourself, and then go to the kitchen to eat," Taehyung replied as he stood up.

Jimin followed it, and Taehyung comes out of the bedroom to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

--------

"I need to go to work, kitten." he remarked to Jimin as he ate the pancake he had made for the two of them.

Jimin pouted and continued, "But you said you didn't have work today.

"I know, but something came up, so I need to be there," Taehyung remarked, gazing at Jimin, who was pouting.

"But can I at least-" Jimin didn't finish his sentence when there was a sharp knock on the door. Jimin looks back at Taehyung.

"Do you have any visitors?" he said to Taehyung, who simply shook his head in response.

"YAH FUCKERS OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" exclaimed the individual.

Jimin lets out a gasp and dashes towards the door, which he quickly opens.

"Kookie hyung! What are you doing here?" shouted Jimin as he saw Jungkook and hugged him, and Jungkook returned the hug.

Taehyung approaches them and pulls Jimin to him, wrapping his arm around his waist possessively and whispering, "you already have a nickname for him, hmm kitten?"

"Yah Taehyung, stop that! You're making him nervous," Jungkook slapped Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung frowned at him and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Hmm, I'm bored, so I'm here, and I'd want to spend time with Jimin because I know he's bored in here," he replied as he sat on the couch.

"Jin hyung will be here as well, and why are you wearing a suit? Did something come up from the company? And I thought it was you...wait Jimin?" Jungkook's thoughts were cut short when he noticed something around Jimin's neck.

"Yeah?" Jimin inquired of Jungkook as he approached him.

Jungkook squinted his eyes to see if what he was seeing was true and said, "what the fuck!!! Is this a hickey!? Kim fucking Taehyung, why the fuck did you give him a hickey?!?"

Taehyung was startled by the shout and tried to make excuses as he noticed Jin hyung approaching them.

"What the fuck did you say jungkook?" Jin exclaimed as he approached Jungkook and Jimin and noticed the hickeys on Jimin's neck.

"What the fuck Taehyung, what did you do?!?" Jin screams violently at Taehyung.

"Why are you shouting, Hyung, and what's the hickey? But this is a mosquito bite." Jimin remarked, his expression full of innocence.

The three men's jaws dropped as they glanced at Jimin, who was looking at them innocently.

He believed a mosquito bit him?

Suddenly, Jungkook bursts out laughing, as Jin covers his mouth in disbelief at what Jimin said, and Taehyung, whose face is now flushed with embarrassment.

Jungkook laughed as he stated, "Oh my, hyung, you got an innocent one."

"Jimin-ah, that's a hickey, not a mosquito bite," Jin replied, suppressing his giggle. Jimin wanted to say something, but Taehyung, who is now walking away, overheard him.

"Taehyungie!" he exclaimed, but Taehyung did not return his call, causing him to sulk.

"So, Jimin, what did Taehyung do to you last night before you went to bed?" Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch.

"After I bathed, he dried my hair, then he buried his face in my neck, then licked and sucked it," Jimin replied truly.

Both men's jaws dropped as they heard what the younger said.

Kim Taehyung is a jerk.

"Did he kiss you on the lips?" Jin inquires again, to which Jimin simply shakes his head, indicating that he did not.

They looked at him with bewilderment. They are at a loss for words.

"I should talk to Taehyung about this because that fucker gave Jimin a hickey and asked about their relationship," Jin thought to himself

"Should we go to the mall? It's somewhat dull, you know?" Jungkook asked.

"But I don't have any money," Jimin admitted nervously, looking down.

"Awe chim chim, we'll take care of you," Jungkook remarked as he cooed at Jimin.

"Chim chim?" "Yes, that's my nickname for you," Jungkook said swiftly, a bunny smile on his face.

Jin clapped his hands and yelled, "Okayokay, let's go now!" as he dragged the boys to the door, and they arrived at Jungkook's car.

--------