CHAPTER 10

"Are you solely here to irritate Taehyung?" Hoseok inquires of Hyunwoo, his voice tinged with rage.

"Hmm, I'm not sure." He stated that he averted his gaze from Jimin, who was staring at Taehyung.
"Taehyung, your boy is staring at you. He's such a sweetie."

Taehyung turned around to see Jimin staring at him with horror in his eyes, then turned back to Hyunwoo.

"Get the hell out of here," he stated flatly.

"What exactly? This is my party, Kim, and I believe you are the one who should leave." As he stared at him, Hyunwoo stated

They were oblivious to the fact that individuals were beginning to move around in them. People are buzzing around like bees. Jimin, sensing the tension, stands up and softly pulls Taehyung's hand.

Jimin whispered, "Taehyungie."

"eh? Of course, I'll come out here. This gathering stinks when I see your face, fucker." Taehyung replied with a smirk on his face, tenderly holding Jimin's little hand.

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!!! I guess you've forgotten who I am, don't you? I have the ability to kill you!!" Inside the hall, Hyunwoo yelled.

Jimin flinches at the startling shout and clings to Taehyung's arm. Then Taehyung, with his deep rich voice and no emotion in his voice, began laughing, giving Hyunwoo goosebumps.

This fucker needs a lesson

Taehyung let go of Jimin's hands and began to walk in front of Hyunwoo, who was still giggling. Jin, seeing Jimin's fear, drew him into his arms and hugged him while saying loving words to him.

"Lee is a jerk. I believe you are the one who has forgotten who has the potential to kill someone, don't you? Do you think I'm afraid? Nope, I'm not. You believe you are the most powerful person in this country, but that is not the case." " Taehyung exclaims in a deep voice that sends shivers through the audience.

Taehyung, who was wearing a weird smile, turned around to face Jimin, who was cuddling Jin, and began heading towards them.

"Come on kitten, we're leaving now." Taehyung replied quietly to the blonde haired youngster, gently pulling his hands.

People were taken aback when they saw the cold and terrified CEO of Kim Tiger Cooperations, Kim Taehyung, clutching the innocent yet seductive youngster in his arms like he was a treasure.

Jimin clung to Taehyung as if his life depended on it. Taehyung turned to face his friends.

"We're leaving now, Hyungs and Jungkook. Bye." Taehyung said his goodbyes and began to walk away, pausing for a second before turning his attention to Hyunwoo.

"See you next time, Lee," he said, smirking.

___

Taehyung let them in through the front door. Taehyung sat down on the sofa and unbuttoned the three buttons on his white long sleeve. He notices that Jimin was deafeningly quiet following that scene in the party.

Is he afraid? Taehyung pondered

Jimin walked to the kitchen to get some water before returning to the living room, where he found Taehyung extremely heated with his buttons open and his head resting on the couch. Jimin blushes at what he sees in front of him.

"Are you all right, kitten?" Jimin is asked to sit by Taehyung, who taps his lap.

"Yeah, yeah." Jimin rested on Taehyung's knee, his head resting on his broad chest.

"You know I despise lying Jimin, so tell me what's wrong," Taehyung says, not convinced by his response. Taehyung said in a deep voice that is now even deeper.

Jimin shivered at the sound of his voice and remarked "I'm sorry, but that man is terrifying. He keeps staring at me like I'm a food, Taehyungie. Jiminie was terrified." while stifling a whimper

"shh, it's okay, the important thing is that I'm here hmm." Taehyung remarked this while playing with Jimin's lovely fluffy hair to calm him.

"Is what he said to you is true? Taehyung, do you kill people?" While staring at his dark brown eyes, he asks him.

______