Chapter 7 ~part 2

Lola's P.O.V

I glanced over at Brian curiously. Somehow i felt happy but sad at the same time. Happy to be out that house but sad to be away from Damien. But....he has a wife. So what do I care?

"Brian?" I spoke lowly.

"Yes?" He replied turning to look at me .

"How come Im here? I dont get why I'm here in another country. With my married mate that obviously is selfish." I spilled out.

"To be honest I didnt really know you were his mate until I saw the way he looked at you, then me and a couple people around the house figured out." He replied trning on his turning signal.

"Is that what all the whispering was about?" I asked, then he knodded.

"Now where are we going?"

"I dont know I would take you away for a couple of months but then Damien would kill me." He said with a laugh. "I really dont understand why your still so calm about this whole situation.....your different. Kind of calming."

I felt a tingle in my han once he placed his on top of mine. "Brian!" We heard someone yell , he stopped the car pulling over to the side. Walking down the street towards the car was two women one had long black hair with purple eyes. Kind of creepy.the other long blonde hair with green eyes. She looks like my old best friend from back home silvia. God I miss back home.

They came to the back door and opened it getting in. The one with black hair as soon as she got in she quickly looked at me." Well well you have a Luna with you, one of the strongest I've encountered. Hello Brian." The way she said brian, was like (Brar-Ryh-An). Like some type of vampire accent. Brian presummed driving again.

"Hello count Visuala. This is Lola, and Lola this is Visuala (Ve-Swell-A) with black hair and her twin Alausiv (Al-A-U-Siv). " brian said to me.

I felt a cold finger on my neck i opened my mouth. "She's cold sweet blood doesnt she." My heart pounded and I felt fearful.

Just then I heard Brian whimper. He misy be scared to ...they are going to eat us.

Just then Visuala and Alausiv broke out into a laugh, "we were just joking with you we are not vampires." Said Alausiv.

I felt untense and better. Then Brian laughed too. "Yeah dont worry you can trust me Lola I would'nt put you an any harm." I softly slapped his arm.

"So you must want to die." Brian smirked." It isn't a smart Idea to hit the driver while he's driving."

"Anyway she needs to be tamed." Said Visuala, she layed her head on the back of Brians seat starring at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Her power is too strong , I could sense it when I got in. " she continued.

I cut in," What do you know my power?" I asked turning sideways towards the back.

"Yes." She said.

"How?"i replied.

"Hm well I dont think you'd understand if I explain it in terms so, i'll explain it in a way you can understand." She started I nodded.

"Im a sensor you can say I can sense when bad things or good things will happen. If a person is bad or good, and I can sense power. You have great power. " she said.