Fighting One Heart.

It was around 7:40 p.m outside our beach house. I was by myself sitting on the most comfy, chair just listening to the waves of the ocean. The night sky was beautiful, full of the stars you wish on. Next to the little beach was a little forest, with the- well forest smell.

  In 15 minutes, I Lola H. would be 18. A woman! Me a woman, can you imagine. Coming soon is college if I go, which I don't need too. Since my parents are filthy rich. Sigh, but I don't want to live off them I can manage on my own.

  Tomorrow we're going to be having this huge party. My family, and my friends will be coming. Lucky for me it's perfect weather, since my birthday is November 13 . Nice, and cool. Not too cold, not too hot.

  Click.

  Ummm ok?

  Crack.

  What the h*ll was that? I turned in my seat, looking towards the wonderful small little forest. Under the moonlight, it had this glistening blue shine to it. I turned back around.

  All of a sudden it was like I felt some one. Near very near. I couldn't hear anything, but I could feel them very strongly. I reached for my purse on my lap, unzipping it slightly.

  "Grr."

  Did something just grr? What the h*ll? Please don't let there be bears here. Lord please. But it would've been seen or at least made very loud noise.

  Now my hands were shaking, going through it with closed eyes. Feeling for my mirror, as soon as I did I regretted it. I flung it open to see what was in back of me, but it was nothing.

  I chuckled at my worry.

  My watch flicked on, it's green light showing me it was 7:58. Ok I must see the change in myself, I promised I wouldn't look at myself until I was 18.

  No self we can wait 2 more minutes... mmmmmm. But i really must see myself.

  I opened it.

  "AAHHHHHHHH!" In the mirror , right behind me was not normal. It was a man behind me, with black, goldish type eyes. No one could hear me from a few blocks away to be truthful. But that didn't stop me from getting up.

   It, no he still wasn't moving only watching me. Some how he wasn't a threat. Maybe he speaks english? Spanish?

  A part of me said no stay away, are you crazy? Get your ass out of here and run away. Then again I want to know what he's doing here how he got here. And why he's so damn sexy!

  Wait! So damn sexy? ...... Okay?

I was standing in front of the chair, and he behind it. Just staring at each other.

  My watched flicked 8:00 p.m.

  All of a sudden I felt ... power? Strength? Different? My heart beat?

  Yes my heart beat started to speed up.

  Maybe I should speak to him?

  He started to walk around the long chair, not breaking eye contact. Until he was in front of me, it was a little dark though I couldn't see every detail of him. But I do know this he was built. That he sure enough would've hurt me by now if he was a threat, and that tonight would be a long night.

  "Hello?" I said, confused.

  This made him step closer. My heart was racing, if it got any faster it would pop out.

  "Can you speak?" Now I was standing up straight, no longer scared.

  I noticed his eyes change color to this beautiful green. His hair was red, and black. His slightly tanned skin.

  "Could you feel me?" He finally spoke.

  Then I stood there, taking a step back. Which made me whimper?

   Doesn't matter is he some kind of perve. If I knew him I would have no problem feeling him. God no on second thought......

"Not that way." He smirked, then got serious. "Come here." My body was against me, and in an instant I was an inch from him. The air was getting hot. Very hot, especially now that I can feel his breath.

  I looked up into his light, dark green eyes. Trust me I tried my hardest to look away, but he was so attractive. Like a magnet. This made him smile.

  "Did you feel me when I came?" He asked.

   Did he know, could he see me last night? Was I not sneaky enough? No he couldn't possibly. But how could he get past my senses no one else can?

  "Well, yes?" I replied.

  Just like that he kissed me. I was frozen, so much warmth. Where the h*ll did this come from?

  It went from my lips down my body. I may not be red, but I'm on fire. In any situation when a stranger who barely says two words to you kisses you, you run. Like it's your bloody life on the line. I couldn't move.

  Body why are you failing me? What's going on!?

  He broke us apart, but our noses still touching.

  "Mate." He said the word. The word I had heard stories about in school. The thing every one joked about. Also the thing I heard myself think all this time, but I blocked it out.

  I didn't want anything to do with it. My dead parents past. I only want what my new parents can bring for me. Although I knew I would have to deal some day.

  Forgot to mention I'm a werewolf.

  I backed away, with as much strength as I could muster. Then said ,"I don't want you . I'm rejecting you..." Turning slowly and walking away.

   He grabbed my arm with a lot of fireworks sparking from such a small touch. I lost feeling in my arm, like a fairy tale. "What do you mean? Is this some kind of sick joke?" He said in a .....British accent.

   "No I'm rejecting you as my mate. Now let's be adult about this and I'm sorry I can't be your mate." I said turning ,but his grip only tightened.

  "Your not leaving me!" He said in a deep ,deep threatening scariest growl I've heard in my life.

   His growl scared me lifeless I saw some type of spark in his eye when he saw how scared I was. His growl echoed through the forest, only a Werewolf's ears would hear it though. Then as if on que his pack came from the way he came. I was planning on running but his grip tightened , but it would only hurt a human.

   "What's wrong alpha? " Said a guy with no shirt and 8 pack. Mouth watering sight. All black hair with a blonde rats tail in the back. So hot? Why is he so hot, I thought only a mate could be so hot. Doesn't matter now."Get the hell off of me!" I started to struggle and punch , though nothing worked.

   After struggling he just picked me up and put me over his shoulder. 'OMG! what the heck is he going to do with me where is he taking me?!' I decided to scream the loudest I could.

   "AHHH!!!" That only made him jump into the dark woods. Zooming very fast before I knew it I was thrown into the car.

*********

Vote. Comment. Fan *.* please.