Chapter 7 ~part 1

A.n~~~Sorry about mistakes ive made and things once im done the whole story ill get a friend to correct them. And any comment or vote trust me its loved especially this story id thought no one would like. Once i get my computer turned on im going to dedicate it to

debbie_evanfurn :D!& anyone who comments ~~~to my lovely's

Chapter 7 Part 1~~ (preview .) so you guys know i am working on it.

Brian P.O.V

I stormed down the hallway glancing at the pictures on the way pushing my hair back. 'When did things get so out of hand? '

My wolf was growling inside me loud amd clear ,' Get a grip! Go chase her! How dare you let Brian leave with my mate! You son of a b-'

I shut him out , my thoughts. I could clearly hear Cristina's heels clacking behind me.

I opened my study door and looked around for my phone. She came in and I heard her swiftly sit. "So......shes the one you moan for at night. "

My pulse stopped. I looked at her red hair curly every where. Every piece of beautiful, but....never as much as Lola. Just the thought of her brown soft long hair. I cant keep thinking about the mate who rejected me. I just started into Cristina's cold blue eyes they dont even affect me the way they use to.

She smiled and looked down onto her lap." I graduated top of my class, married the alpha who saved my life and promise to take care of me forever. And now for the first time you dont have words for me? Is she like a quick fuck? What is she?"

When she said ,'a quick fuck.' My chest rumbled so hard I almost fazed. I had'nt told her about Lola bieng my mate yet or how i...raped her. I just could'nt control myself every thing ached and after i felt like throwing up seeing the hurt in her eyes. " i found her."

"Am i not home enough? Do we not have sex enough? " she asked.

"Its not-" I started.

"I mean if its anyone pick ANYONE but her." She growled.

This was the only problem i was too blind to always see . " shes a slut! I dont ever want to see her again!" She was red .

For the first time since we were married i intentionally used my alpha voice," dont you ever call her that again! Do you.....understand Cristina! I will have your head removed."

She covered her mouth and gasped , tears in her eyes as i glared at her.

She looked as if she realized something. She walked close to me a tear dropping put her eye as she titled her head looking me in the eye." Im your wife and jealous, you never let me cry or be down your the best man i know. And we've never argued. I've heard from yamari what happened. Either you love her or she's your mate. I hope you just love her. " she looked back into my eyes backed up and gasped , walking out slowly.

**********

Sorry took awhile for me to upload and this is short part 2 will be in Lola's p.o.v hmmm where is she? And the answer to why steven cried out of nowhere and brian was calm after his unmating. Hmm 0,0 ill update tomorrow.

Im wayy too tired anyway (yawn) gn lovelys