Chapter 12

Lola***

I was in my room packing my clothes with London . She kept crying, over an over. " We didnt even get to do all the sisterly things?" she said.

"We still will be able to you can visit me anytime, " I put down my pants an hugged her. I wiped her tear away from her blue eye. Then there was a knock . London got up all jumpy , opening it a young looking Wisdom walked in.

She smiled, "hello London. "

London bowed out of respect, I noticed that even though she wasnt queen still most did still respect her as one. " Its been a while. " They hugged.

Wisdom came in head held high, "So has you dad told you his plans?" She asked me.

"Um no not yet." i replied.

"Well he believes you should choose Spain or England to live in. You will have your own part of the castle. But you will have to immediately start college as soon as possible. Then on the weekends 1 day a week train to be a proper Queen." Everything sounded fun except the last part. "with me ." She smiled.

"That sounds fun." I smiled my heart still yearned for something else though.

"Well my husband needs to be informed of all of this so I have to go home now. But before i go your father an i got you a gift. " she said. Handing me a bag , inside was a velvet box. Kind of heavy. Opening it I found a phone that was as big as a book. "Just call me." She said before leaving .

"Thank you!!!!" I yelled.

"Woah that phone is sick, here get my number. " We giggled as we exchanged numbers.

Then another knock was on the door, opening the door with teary eyes was Marilyn. I immediately got up running to her. She grabbed my face , "you call me anytime. I have to go take your things with you, its good luck. " she grabbed my luggage .

On the way down the steps I forgot my phone on the dresser , so I went back into the my old room. just when i grabbed it I felt a prescence, I froze looking through the mirror. I saw Brian in my doorway looking at me lazily. "I heard you were leaving , an for good this time. " I didnt say anything just kept going around my room like i wasn't done cleaning out everything.

He scratched the back of his head, " about before-"

I stood up shrugging my shoulders. " Its alright i shouldnt have walked in . " I said stopping in front of him about to leave out.

In the doorway Brian grabbed my arm an a gult if electricity felt through my arm his eyes changed color. We just stared at each other. "An we never got to talk about this." He informed me looking down at his hand on my arm.

"Lola! You an you fathers ride is here. " yelled Marilyn.

I turned to Brian, he was right this feeling should only come from mates. An he wasn't mine so why? Which gets me to thinking ...... Wheres Damien? The thought of Damien made the electricity I felt with Brian vanish. " Good bye Brian. " I said lowly as he slowly released me , "not for long."

Not for long? I walked down the steps puzzled. Not long after I walked out the house sad because I was going to miss everyone... An the jerk couldn't even say goodbye ?

I just put my head against the window as my father turned smiling back at me. "Spain or England? " he asked me.

"Id actually like my education in England but to visit Spain most the time." I said to him.

"You can do it all sweet heart." he turned to the driver, "England ."

.........................

Its been some time sorry. but hopefully this makes up.