The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 2

Not knowing what the next challenge might be, the couple go on a mission. To the past of their story......

"Now let's get up ", said yibo ready for the day ahead.

"Okay I hope Alice has prepared us breakfast to eat ", said zhan

Just then Alice came to tell me that the breakfast was ready.

"Good morning young masters ", said Alice

"Oh, thank you for making us breakfast and good morning, Alice", said Yibo

"Good morning, Alice but how many times did we say not to call us young masters but zhan and Yibo ", said zhan making Alice not call young masters.

"I'm sorry you... Sorry I meant zhan and Yibo", said Alice as she knows that they don't like to be called young masters because they want to live as normal humans, not be bratty like others who try to show off that they are rich and disrespect those who are lower than them.

Yibo got out of the and brushed his teeth and took a shower and then dressed

He was dressed in a black outfit, a worn shirt with rolled-up sleeves, black rip jeans, two gold chains and a bracelet of rose gold, his hair was done nicely and gently, (I don't know what I described but down picture shows how is look like and what he is wearing.) While being an incomparable beauty that no one can compare to. (Imagine them. Wearing the wedding ring)

 Wearing the wedding ring)

Next zhan was also done because he had gone to the other bathroom

Next zhan was also done because he had gone to the other bathroom. After all, it will take them more time to take a shower together.

Zhan was dressed in a suit which was grey and red with black stripes and black jeans. His hair was done nicely just like Yibo. While looking outstanding. (Imagine then wearing the ring of the wedding)

 (Imagine then wearing the ring of the wedding)

(These rings are their wedding rings

(These rings are their wedding rings. The one that Yibo has is Zhan's family ring and the one that zhan has is Yibo's family ring.)

Alice was waiting for Yibo and zhan. But when she saw them, she smiled at them, and they smiled but at her as only three people were living in the house.

As they all sat in the dining room quietly eating their breakfast then zhan noticed that Alice was trying to hold something back and not saying it Even Yibo noticed it because she is like a daughter to them, and they love Alice as their family member.

"Alice, what do you want to say ", said Zhan.

"Yeah, do you want to say anything or is there something you want", said Yibo because if Alice wanted something she would say that she wanted something but sometimes she didn't so it made Yibo worry about her.

"Yibo, zhan I have a most important mission for you and you have to save two people but you have to time travel to ancient and stop a war on the person that I want you to save, The world has turned on him showing their back but not his beloved one, you have to stop wen Ruohan from blaming the person and I will come with you to the past but you have to be very careful, you have to take cars or your bikes with you and guns, your weapon glass, your swords and I will give you the most important sword named bichen to yibo and subain sword to zhan, the both swords can help you win against the person but the swords will appear only when we reach in the past", said Alice but being very careful of what to say to them.

"Okay but who do we have to save", said Yibo as he wanted to know and solve the case properly.

"Yeah, who do we have to save", said zhan impatiently as he always likes to be Adventures.

"So, the person you have to save is Wei wuxian and Lan Wangji", said Alice

"Okay but aren't those first names similar to us", said Yibo

'Yeah, why do we have similar first names", said zhan

"You will know it when I will explain the reason and the other but Don't be shocked if they look the same as you both", said Alice

"Ok we will not ", said yibo and zhan

"But when do we have to go", said zhan

"Like what time ", said Yibo

"Ah, now after you eat your breakfast and then I will pack the extra clothes for us both for the journey and the journey will at least take 5 or 4 minutes", said Alice

After they had their breakfast, Alice went to collect some of their clothes and some food for the journey. Yibo and zhan were choosing which bike and car to bring with them. The car will be driven by Alice and the bike will be driven by Zhan. They decided to hide some of the weapons so the enemy would be surprised. They both had knives and many guns in the car as if there was an emergency that would help them and also going to be war on the other side of the war , as  had already told them what had happened but only some bits and not everything.

They collected and chose what to bring and what to carry for the journey as would take them 5 or 4 minutes...

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like