🥀The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 15

Setting: In ancient...

"Hey u both are my babies now don't behave like kids and lan wangji u are going to be a parent how can u and wen ning do a kid act on me ", said wen qing.

"Okay now let's go I think wei ying will show u around the clan", said wen ning.

"Yeah, let's go ", said wen qing.

Soon they were out for the room lan wangji liked how the clan was builder, the way of doing the design it was all of his favourite.

When he saw wei ying he was surprised to see him like this wearing all white and black not what he was wearing in the past. he ran towards him and jumped on him but usually wei ying catches lan wangji also got little shouting for jumping on him and if he didn't catch him then what will happen.

"How many times did I tell you not to jump on me u know u might get hurt or even worse might happen to you plus you are pregnant", said wen ying While lan wangji has still hugged him tiredly with his legs wrapped around wei ying waist and hands over his neck.

"Yeah, yeah I know that you get tell me to be careful and I'm very careful so don't worry ", said lan wangji hugging him more tiredly.

But little did he know that all of the clan leaders were watching him, very too much interest n lost in their own minds as how l.w was behaving. And mostly lan qiren n lan xichen was in shock but lan xichen seems to be clam n also happy for his bro as he is showing all of his emotions.

Lan wangji was looking more handsome in his new clothes as he never wore different clothes apart from Gusulan clothes.

"Uncle", said lan wangji in lightly

"Yes wangji I think u are happy with him, but I was kind of worried for u but looks like u are happy here", said lan qiren with smile as he never showed his smile to anyone not even once in a lifetime.

"By the way, when did u start to build your clan ", asked Jin Zixuan.

Everyone was interested by that question that they were waiting for the answers patiently and calmly even lan qiren,lan xichen,jiang cheng, Jiang Yanli and others.

"The clan was made by me when I was staying with jiang family. I only tried to build the clan for one and only person which was lan wangji because when I was little, I saw him at that time he was 3 or 4 as he saved me from hungry and saved me from being hungry. And I was in love with him then I saw him again at gusu by that time my clan was ready, so I took the chance to make him fall for me and plus I didn't want people to suffer so I took the people who were homeless and others", said wei wuxian happily

"Oh, so it was me who was inspired u to build the clan ", said lan wangji in thinking face.

"Yh my dear, it was you along ", said wei ying.

"But the way, I have a surprise for you ", said wei ying.

"Oh, what is it", said lan wangji.

Everyone was looking forward to the surprise of wei ying.

Jei and wen ning go and show lan wangji what I have been planning to do said wei ying.

After what wei ying said wen ning and jei went to show the surprise but they didn't expect that the lan wangji to be emotional and cry while wen ying ran to give him a hug because of the wedding dress with beautiful designs in it.

After some time, wen ying and lan wangji was doing the vows to each other

Frist bow to heaven and Earth

Second bow to the elders. (to lan qiren)

Third bow to each other.

After that they had wine for the wedding. All were severed with food and wine.