The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 9

Soon after all the surprises they found su she and jin Guangyao got imprisoned by the clan students as they were trying to ascape their life's .

Continue...

Lan qiren said that he would allow them to get married and give them a grand wedding. but soon there was another thing to happen which was to reveal the final truth of yibo's and zhan's parents.

Suddenly there was shaking like when Zhuocheng ,Liu Haikuan , yibo and zhan came to the past. There were they.
They were the extract copies of wei wuxian and lan wangji's parents...

Qingheng-Jun in his past life name and present name is lan Leo wu.

People were shocked to see how handsome he is, worn all black but completely different from the ancient, he had a great style of dressing as he wore black hoodie also had white shirt, black jeans and white shoes which mixed his dressing style, he was more handsome than he was in his past life.

Madam Lan yi in her past life name and present name is lan Dilraba Dilmurat.

She was wearing all white , top to bottom , a white shirt and half jeans also a jacket which was also white, her body was slim ,she was wearing high heels ,her hair tide in a half ponytail which were little curly ,wearing jewellery , her lip were thin which performed a cute smile on her lips ,she naturally looked like a model and although she has two kids , she looked younger, just like a girl from high school. She looked stunning.

Wei Changze is Her past life name and present name is wei Yang Zi.

Her high was lil lesser than yer husband, she had a pale white skin, she looked like she was still 20 years old girl , she has short hair, natural black hair,her eyes were black with alluring ,angelic .her lips were thin as the pink-light shade lipstick showed on her beautiful lips. She wore something all white and trainers.

Cangse Sanren Is his past life name and present name is Wei Li Xian.

He was looking handsome and smart, he was little, taller than his wife, he is wearing all black with black t shirt with black jeans, his nails was done nicely.

(These characters are only for the cover for yibo's and Zhan's parents and this story.)

They all looked the same as the past self. Somehow yibo and zhan could recognise they parents at one glace over them since it been long time as they saw their parents.

"I think we need an introduction", said Wei Changze.

"Yeah, for sure", said madam lan

I'm zhan's and Zhucheng's mother wei Yang Zi as I was called Wei Changze in my past life and incompetent life without my child.

I'm yibo's and Liu Haikuan's mother lan Dilraba Dilmurat as in my past life I was called Madam Lan yi .

I'm zhan's and Zhuocheng's father wei Li xian as in my past life I was called Cangse Sanren .

I'm yibo's and Liu Haikuan's father lan Leo wu as in my past life I was called lan Qingheng-Jun.

"Mom I'm happy to see you alive and healthy ", said yibo and Liu Haikuan while running to give a hug to both of them.

"My children why are you staying there and not hugging us, are we that scary", said zhan's mother/ wie yang Zi .

"No, we were just in shock and happy at the same time", said zhan while running to his parents like a kid.