The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 4

After saying that they will solve the questions in the people mind and will try to answer the questions one by one ...

"As we know who you are and why did you say that you both need to save lan wangji and wei wuxian?", said lan qiren trying to get the answers because it is about his nephew and can't take a risk on lan wangji.

"I will show you some shots of wei wuxian lives of what he did and why he did that, and please don't talk in the middle of the screen", said Alice putting some light in the air.

"Yibo , zhan check on lan wangji and wei wuxian ", said Alice

"Okay, yibo I will check on lan wangji and you check on wei wuxian and be careful", said zhan while don't want his husband to get any hurt.

"Okay, you to", said yibo going forward to wei wuxian.

After checking on lan wangji, zhan said something that made wei wuxian and the others to faint or happy with the reaction.

"You haven't eaten much i see, and do you feel anything in your stomach like, did you feel like you are carrying anything in your stomach", said zhan has he knows what has happened.

"Yes, I feel like I'm carrying something, and I feel, I want to eat spicy things and other it's like I want to eat more these days and because of this war I wasn't looking after my health, I didn't care about it much ", said lan wangji as he doesn't know what is happening to him this last days.

"Why didn't u tell me ", said wei wuxian

"I didn't want to trouble u with me as u already had enough troubles to solve", said lan wangji with his innocent thinking.

"Wangji ,u should have told your big brother ", said lan xichen

"Or even me", said lan qiren

"I didn't want y'all to worry about me, so I kept it quiet with me", said lan wangji

After checking wei wuxian yibo said, " why don't you eat enough food and what are the mark on your body it looks like Ziyuan, and you need to talk about your core in you." Said yibo without being heisted with the marks on his body.

Wei wuxian was silent about it .so was lan wangji as he has no idea.

"What do u mean by those marks of Ziyuan ", said jiang cheng

"The marks ", said lan xichen as he was thinking it might be something it the past.

Some people were shocked as lan wangji spoke much and also the things he was saying was weird. But people didn't know that some of the people will faint because of what zhan will say next most lan wangji , wei wuxian, lan qiren most because of high iq of blood raised in him.

"What did you say about his core", said jiang cheng speechless.

"Wangji, why did you tell me that you are unwell "said lan qiren weirdly but asking him again.

"Yes, brother you should have told is as or at least wei wuxian", said lan xichen as he knows his brother the best.

"Lan zhan why did you not tell me I could have helped you as I love you", said wei wuxian surprising everyone else.

"Brother, uncle,  wei ying I didn't think it will be this weird and I also thought I will be well sooner, so I didn't want to worry to all I'm sorry ", said lan wangji.

"Cougarts , you are pregnant and from what I know you need to eat healthy food ", said zhan without hesitating. And giving someone shock.

"What ", said lan qiren but still little happy abt having grandchild.