The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 14

After exchanging the phone numbers, they all of them were about to go home but they wanted to stop at a ice-cream stop which was next to where they had a wonderful dinner.

"Jungkook let's go and eat the ice-cream", said tae as he saw ice-cream.

"Yeah, it's been while ", said yibo

"Yeah, and we are craving for ice-cream ", said Liu Haikuan

"Yeah, for sure you'll get it ", said their parents.

"Yeah, yeah ", said Jungkook, Zhan and Zhuocheng as know them were not special to their parents, but their husbands were.

Soon they eat it then suddenly zhan asked brother what was ur life when u and brother-in-law were married.

Zhuocheng answered by saying, "our Lifes were good, but we were still wanted to see how you both and we will hide to see u guys if we badly want to see you both ", as he showed sadness in his eyes but still happy.

"I miss Alice", said yibo Suddenly.

"Yeah, all of us miss her too but u remember what she told us", said zhan

Before coming to the vacation......In the living room....

"Alice where are you ", said yibo's mother / lan Dilraba Dilmurat.

"Coming ", said Alice.

"Alice if you need break and want to travel then you are free to do it, we won't stop you and when you want to come to us you are free to come here, we are just like ur parents so don't stay quiet if u want something tell us said zhan's mother /wei yang Zi.

"I want to go outside", said Alice in happiness

"Yeah, you can enjoy your life dear", said yibo's mother /lan Dilraba Dilmurat

"Yeah ", said zhan's father/wei Li xian and yibo's father /lan Leo wu.

"We miss you ", said zhan , yibo Zhuocheng and Haikuan.

"And I will come back only when yibo's and Liu Haikuan's pregnant is near and I might go back to travelling ", said Alice

"We all will miss you a lot especially me and Liu Haikuan and then others", said yibo.

"You guys enjoy your vacation", said Alice and all of them gave her happy hug.

As they went to the vacation Alice also left the house to travel....

"Yeah, I know as u know I'll miss her a lot", said yibo .

"Oh yeah I know about Alice", said taehyung as he knew who she was and abt the past life.

"Yeah", said jk .

Later everyone went to home as they were tired by the trip as they spent their time together with enjoyment. As Jungkook and taehyung were asked to stay together with the family

First month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
They both loved their baby but one thing they both hated was that
When they want something was only at midnight their husbands would tell to let them sleep but as always, they need to listen to their wife's so they would go out even at midnight. And also, they had to go for Jungkook and taehyung's wedding.

Second month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
Second month was hard for yibo as he was craving for weird thing and was getting emotional over little things. this goes same for Liu Haikuan .

Third month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
This was their third month to check up. Yibo and zhan were having 1 boy. zhuocheng and Liu Haikuan are having 1 boy. And taehyung was having 1 boy. Their family was happy as the new-borns will be their life.

Fourth month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
This all months were hard because yibo was getting up to vomit at mid night and not get enough sleep because of the pregnancy and this goes same for taehyung and Haikuan.

Fifth month yibo, Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
Everything was going well and well. But yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung were missing Alice but they know that she is enjoying her life and will meet them sooner when the kids are born .

Sixth month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
Mood swing, back pain were the hardest time for zhan , zhuocheng and Jungkook because when their husbands were having mood swing yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung will beat them or kick them out of the house because they didn't get what they asked for then their parents would secretly bring their sons back in and make them or ask them to bring weird food for them so their anger will come down and let them come inside the house .

Seventh month yibo, Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
They enjoyed every bit of their pregnancy, but they were worried if the new-borns were not born on the same day. then they will be upset as they wanted their sons to be born on the same day.

Eighth month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
They were all happy to know that Alice will come back, meet their new-borns and play with them.

Ninth month yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung.
Everything was fine till they had to rush yibo , Liu Haikuan and taehyung to hospital to deliver their new-borns to the world and plus Alice was there with them she was so happy that she was jumping up and down as she held the three of the babies in her hands.
Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like