The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 12

Next date in ancient ....

Xue Yang was still discussing something with wei wuxian in the same room and lan wangji had just woke up from his deep sleep...

"Wei ying,were r u", said lan wangji but still confused where he is and in this is beautiful room.

Weilan clan was an amazing place u can stay at. the people were so nice and kind not like the other who just wanted wealth and reputation of the clan. The people that were in weilan clan were either from a poor family or they didn't want to survive in this cruel world and these people were those who wei wuxian saved and gave them a new life to survive.

Everyone in the clan was shocked by the invitation of wei wuxian wedding because it was delivered on a sliver butterfly and on the butterfly's right wing it had a red spider lily. It looks like it was immortal. But it was similar to gusu style.

All of the clan leaders were invited but they have to come to a certain place so they could come to wei wuxian and lan wangji's marriage. The place which they had to come was in middle of gusu and Yunmeng Jiang clan.

Even one was at the place. Xue Yang and wei wuxian had just came to the place after all of the invited guests were presented.

"So now everyone one is here, let's get started ", said wei wuxian.

The clan leaders were shocked to see the handsome figures Infront of them

The clan leaders were shocked to see the handsome figures Infront of them. Wearing all white and black instead of red and black, leaving out the ponytail down. Looking like a completely different person

He was more handsome and smart wearing all white. And with his new dressing style.

"What are you wearing, you always wear red and black clothes instead of these clothes", said jiang cheng as he was sure that wei wuxian wore black and red.

"Yes, it's my decision to choose and wear whatever I like and don't worry abt it too much", said wei wuxian saying the truth.

"Where is the place and where is my nephew ", said lan qiren without hastened.

"Well, he is sleeping and there are some people with him, who are my closest friends ", said wei wuxian as he trusts some people who he knows the best.

"I guess it's time to see my clan, Xue yue remove the spell that has on the clan ",said wei wuxian.

By saying this Xue Yang started to uncast the spell by asking wei wuxian to ask his and lan wangji's spiritual swords to be presented here. soon both swords were presented at the place ...

"So why the hell did u call us ", said bichen  as he was still sleepy.

"Sorry, master forgive bichen he was sleeping while u called him because of last night..",said subain trying to understand his master.

"No need for explanation I understood everything ", said wei wuxian by interrupting subain's talk so he won't tell everything to everyone.

"So, let's get started ", said Xue Yang.