The scientists who time travelled back in ancient part 10

There was a proper explanation of their parents, why and what happened at the time.

Continue....

"Know you all know everything I think it is time for us to return to our real time ", said zhan's father/ wei Li xian.

"Before I go, I need to meet my sons who were in the past and had sacrificed them self", said zhan's and yibo's mother / wie yang Zi and lan Dilraba Dilmurat.

Yibo, Zhan Zhuocheng and Liu Haikuan were shocked of what their mom and dad will saying and be happy of them.

"Wie ying , I know in my past life I was not there to protect u but I was happy that Jiang Fengmian adopted you but I know that Mandam yu Ziyuan hated you and didn't want you to be in her house or near her but I told you not to cry in front of those who are not your family and I love you still and you always will ,he my child even if I was not there to watch you grow into a handsome young boy ",said zhan's mother / wei yang Zi crying.

"Cheng I know that in my past life I didn't give birth to you but just remember that you are only my son and always will be I had gave birth to you in my present time and I wish you could accept me as your own mother and dear I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save all of you but this time look like we all have successes ",said zhan's mother / wei yang Zi in happiness as she got successful for saving her only sons that she loves dearly.

"I know cheng, wei ying that I had no idea that you both would suffer ,even if I wasn't the father of you cheng I would always be your father and your family but remember even after I go to my present time I would always remember you both as my pieces of my dear heart even if you are not my Child but in the present I had raised you and even if it is past or present I don't care you are only my dear sons that I loved the most and could die for you both ",said zhan's father/ wei Li xian doing what a father would do or say to their child to give them comfort.

"Yes mom and dad I remember that day were you said not to cry in front of those who are not my family and I love you too mother and even if you were not there for me in my childhood I still had you inside my heart and I every Lifes I would be your son ",said wei wuxian crying out the words he wanted to say after finding that his mother in alive.

"Mom, dad I Don't know why I had not been your son in my past life, but I would accept you as my mom and dad in my all Lifes and I wish that I will be your son in my ever Lifes and be a brother to wei ying said jiang cheng .

"wangji I know that I was not there went you were young and you only had your uncle and brother on your side but when you had killed yourself by falling of this cliff I was heartbroken dear you was pregnant and I couldn't do anything to stop you from dying and just remember me even if i was the not there for you in the time I love you dearly", said yibo's mother / lan Dilraba Dilmurat as she was never there for her sons lives.

"Xichen I know that in my past life I was not there for you or your brother but I always loved you from the bottom of my heart, I had you u in my worm and I would like to see you growing up but the fate was not already to accept my request of you both to see you growing into handsome boys and with your loved ones I will and always will be your mother said yibo's mother / lan Dilraba Dilmurat.

"And you both even if i saw you both sacrificing your Lifes i would not be able to see that my dear sons died and I couldn't do anything if you ever do like that just remembered you need to solve problems and not do anything that could hurt you both", said yibo's father/lan Leo wu .

"Yes mom and dad I know that when I was younger I only wished to see you both and live together as a family but when I need you the most by that time I had lost you both but I loved you both even after your death but mom remember this and ever Lifes I would always be your son and you both my parents and please don't say anything about sacrifice selves I would not hold myself from having mental broken down ",said lan wangji being little emotional .

"I know mom, dad that you guys didn't get the chance to see us both grow up and fall in love but as wangji said I will always be your son and in my others Lifes I would what you both to be by parents and me as your son with my brother ", said lan xichen being proudly.

"Now we would like to say goodbyes my dear sons ", said yibo's family and zhan's family .

"Goodbyes ", said lan wangji lan xichen and jiang cheng wei wuxian holding themselves from trying not to cry from being emotional.

"There you have my blessings to get married and take care of your Selfs and our grandchildren's", said yibo's and zhan's family while going to present.

"Bye our past selfies ", said yibo zhan Zhuocheng and Liu Haikuan in unison as it is their last and past goodbyes to them

Let's see if they get surprised or shocked next ...

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like