Chapter 4 ''Bumpy day continued ...........''

You wouldn't believe it , the guy i saw near my house , the guy that got me crazy and think i was haunted by ghosts and all deadly creatures and yeah i also thought of it as a alien too.... i know my crazy thoughts, well whatever but the point was we had a stare like for a minute or something and it was so intense like those same eyes i saw near my window , i was so caught in the moment that i didnt know what to say , it was just like a connection and also such a deep one as if he just stared into my soul and just took me away from myself , it was rather a very different feeling which was unexplainable and which someone wouldn't understand ..... well, he apologized and well, helped me get up and pick my books and stuff but whatever i was just silent , completely silent . 

                 He went on and Emily was like ''ohhhhh'' i know that feeling, i was like what feeling, she caught me and my secret , well not exactly a thing to hide execpt my added description for the 'unknown creature' but well, i told her all about it and she was so umm excited , she was like you two are such a cute mystery , i smiled and then i was like what!! , a mystery , well he is, not me ..... She was like , you two literally stared into each others eye's for a minute and kinda thought like you two are the only one's surviveing in the whole world, and mysterious was cause you did not reply to him and he didn't introduce himself to you ..................

              I kinda was all jumbled up , cause i had so many thoughts running in my mind that everything thing seemed so unexplainable or maybe i was just over thinking about that or maybe , Emily snapped her fingers on my face saying '' Wake up dreamy head'' , yeah i had a class to attend. Thinking of which i tried to relate myself to the twilight story , i mean you know what comes next.......

             Yes indeed , that creepy alien guy was in my class , well, as i stepped in , i turned to see where Emily was but you wouldn't believe what she did, she started to make that face and i knew for what, i mean hey! i dont have a crush on that creepy alien guy or something it was just my real and true emotions which led to a thought that i had started to think of of him again! Oh God i tell you my head's a real Sherlock...... But anyway my teacher introduced me to the class saying '' Hello students we have a new student with us here , here name is Elizabeth Kinley , she's a transfer student from Lincoln Park High School in Chicago'' . Umm super embarrising ! well the only thing in my mind to do was , smile and go find a freakin place to sit . Well , hello again , aggghhh again that c.a.(creepy alien) guy is in my class , well guess what .............

              I sat next to Emily in class , Yeah i Know not at all expected... but moving on class was umm ... boring and completely a sleepy one of course who cares about that part .......... OK OK he didnt talk to me so i was on with Emily on our stupid drawing stuff , yeah that was completely awesome time , but i still felt a stare from somewhere , Oh wait the professor , and then we continued with our stuff and yet i felt that stare Of course not the one from the professor but the one from someone else , hahaha yeah i had some cute guys stare at me , umm but i was just chillin with my bestie .... I know , but i really get attached to a person real quick ....

       Oh! and yeah after class i met Benjamin and yeah we guys hung out in the caffeteria and then i and Emily went home together and we really had fun ......

          Well i went home and yes we clicked loads of selfies while we went to have lunch, the mall, and sudden plan of a movie , and well i came home in the evening , nothing new other than i came home with Emily and well didn't wonder of all by myself .... bit of a loner but now i could see a whole new change in me , well a good change.... mom asked how school was , and well i told her everything and yeah again skipping that description , the creepy one and yes i got that same stare from my mom when i told her , Oh for heaven's sake , I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!  God why do people think of me that way , well if you think of it in a way well.... NO way ! I stick to my word alright ..... 

           Then i made a dairy entery about how i spent my whole day with Emily and then well survived on junk and then headed of to go to sleep ..... well anyway it was seriously the most bumpiest day at school , well with a little bit of something new ........