Chapter 5

Y/N pov

Y/N: "You're pregnant? That is wonderful news mother"

Zenith was worried that she could not have another child, so it is natural for her and Paul to be happy about the news, they have been going at it for some time. Makes me wonder why she's pregnant now after so many nights of hearing them. 

Zenith: "Aww aren't you a sweetheart, I think you and Rudeus are going to be going to be excellent big brothers to this little one" 

We were sitting at the table, enjoying breakfast when Lila spoke to us at the table

Lilia: "My apologies, but I'm afraid I'm pregnant as well"

We were all silent when we were told this. "Wait, if she's pregnant... Paul, you didn't knock up our maid" I looked over to face Paul since we all kept quiet, but I was glaring at my father. "You couldn't keep it in your pants huh? What a fine mess you got yourself into this time pops"

3rd pov

Paul: "Forgive me Zenith, that child is probably mine"

Y/N: in the head "What kind of bullshit excuse is that!? You know you were married yet you did it anyway!"

Zenith stood up and walked to Paul who kept his head down, raising a hand and slapping him hard on the back of his head. The wind and snow blew windy outside, showing it was the wintertime as the Greyrat family was slowly falling apart. Zenith and Lila were sitting at the table, zenith being upset. Paul, rudues, and Y/N were in the other room, Y/N glaring at his father while restraining himself from not beating the shit out of Paul.

Zenith: "So, what do you plan on doing?"

Lilia: "After I have assisted you with childbirth, I plan to take my leave and I shall vacate the premises"

Zenith: "and what about your child?"

Lilia: "Well, I hope to raise the young one back in my home town"

Zenith: "That's a months ride south is it not?"

Lilia: "Yes"

Zenith: "you'll have to have your baby here first as you'll be in no condition to travel afterward"

Lilia: "Be that as it may, I have nowhere else to turn"

Paul: "Zenith surely she"

Zenith: "You stay out of this"

Y/N: "Rudy, I'm going out to get some air" Grabs a coat

Rudues: "A-are you sure Y/N? It's pretty cold out there"

Y/N: "I'm already mad at Paul, and I do not wish to try and kill him." Looks at Rudy "and I've seen how you speak to pops and them"

Y/N walked over to Zenith and Lilia, placing a hand on Lilias back

Y/N pov

To be honest, I've seen how Lilia has been with mother throughout my years here, they seem like friends. She's been very generous towards me and Rudi, she's taught me a few things from when she was a warrior and keep Rudi's 'holy treasure' a secret. I looked over to see Rudi walk over to mother

Rudi: "Mother, I thought it would be a good thing that we get two new siblings instead of just one. Why is everyone so gloomy?"

Zenith: "Let means your father and Lilia did something very bad"

Okay, to be fair I blame you and Paul on that part, you two have been going at it for years. Poor Lilia probably didn't get any action, looking at Lilia, she has a wonderful body that would make any man happy. If I were to have met her when I was older, I'd take her out. But sadly I'm 7 in this world. Either way, Paul better take responsibility for this