I wonder what its like to be loved by you..-TBS

YOUR P.O.V
  I was in the living room when my annoying brother, Dylan, walks in with his best friend, Thomas. "Hey sis" Dylan says, jumping over the sofa so he could sit next to me. "Hey" I said smiling. "Hi y/n" Thomas said with a slight excitement in his voice but he tried to conceal it.
  They both sat on either side of me and I was honestly so excited that Thomas sat next to me. I always thought that he was hot but I could never say anything about it because of the fact that him and my brother were best friends.
  My brother would seriously kill me if I did anything with him. Dylan's phone began to ring. "Oh it's o/f, I have to take this" he said while he walked out of the room. I turned to Thomas. "So.. how are you?" I said desperately trying to strike up a conversation. "I'm alright thanks for asking" Thomas said, a slight smirk tugging at his lips. "But me and my girlfriend got into a terrible fight" he said, his expression now grim. "I'm sorry" I said, trying to sound sympathetic even though I was really happy.
  He put his hand on my thigh and said "I think we're gonna break up.. but I could make it official in a way". I smirked and said "oh? and what way may that be?". "This one" he said before pulling me into his lap and kissing me hungrily. I closed my eyes and kissed back with the same intensity.
  I pulled away, breathing heavily. "Let's take this up to my room because Dylan will kill us" pure lust filling my voice. He nodded eagerly and I led him up the stairs to my room.
  When we got inside, I pushed him to the bed and straddled him. His breathing hitched and I began giggling. He pulled me down and kissed me. I then moved on to his neck and I left love bites all over it. "I've waited for this so long" he said, breathless. "Me too" I said smiling against his neck.

^Author's note: Hello darlings! This one will have a second part because I want to write more to this story. Also o/f stands for 'other friend' (sorry if it's confusing :). Anyways happy reading!!^