I wonder what it's like to be loved by you.. (part 2!!)- TBS

YOUR P.O.V
  A while later me and Thomas went back down and sat back down like nothing had happened. Thank goodness that Dylan wasn't done from the phone call yet.
  I put my head on Thomas's shoulder and said "Do you think we'll ever have the guts to tell him?". "Yeah we probably will because it's going to get a bit too obvious" he said a smile playing on his soft, pink lips. That caused me to smile and take Thomas's hand. "Oh and by the way can I have your number so we can talk?" Thomas asked gingerly. "Yeah for sure" I said, a slight musicality to my voice because of my excitement. I gave him my number and he gave me his.
  Dylan finished his phone call and walked back into the room, seeing me and Thomas cuddled up together. He began to laugh. I looked at him with worry growing in my chest. Did he know? I thought, trying to control my breathing. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I thought that I was overreacting but I knew a million reasons of how Dylan could react.
1. He could accept it
2. He could call me a whore and yell at me because I chose his best friend.
3. He could begin to hate Thomas because he started dating me.
  A million scenarios running through my head. I almost didn't notice Thomas tapping my shoulder. I snapped out of my state of shock and looked at him. "Are you alright?" he asked, worry filling his voice. I nodded and tried to smile. I bet it was convincing because Dylan just shrugged it off. I dropped my smile and stared into the endless void of my thoughts.
  I just couldn't get the thought out of my head that Dylan wouldn't accept me and Thomas being together. I contemplated if Thomas would leave me because Dylan didn't accept it. But those thoughts quickly dispersed when Thomas held my hand. I looked at our hands and smiled. He's holding my hand, I thought trying not to freak out.
  A few hours later, Thomas had to leave. I showed him out and hugged him. "Call me when you get home" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked down the porch steps. He turned back to me and blew me a kiss. I blushed and blew one back.
I walked inside, a dazed look on my face because of the events that had taken place a few hours earlier. Dylan was sitting there, like I was in for a lecture. I sighed and sat in an armchair. I took my phone out and he said "You like Thomas, don't you?". "And what if I do Dylan? What are you going to do about it?" I said, not looking up from my phone. "Then I'll just accept it" he said with a sigh.
I looked up from my phone, utterly shocked. "So you'll accept it?" I asked. "Yeah I guess so" he said with a shrug. "Thanks Dylan" I said trying to conceal my excitement.
And the rest was history...
^Author's note: Hey my loves! This is the 2nd part to my last story! Hope you enjoy it <3^