five

author: new character :0

ERIN (cactiluna) as
june wilson

anyways yeah this is gonna be a relatively longer chapter :')

i'm trying to keep my newer books short ish, and by that i mean like 15-25 chapters max hence the longer ish chapters. also i just have a lot to say.

anywayss enjoy! not edited ofc <33

CHAPTER 5
[ 9644 words ]

A COUPLE WEEKS HAD GONE by since the roadtrip and nothing changed. like literally nothing. though some would argue that rory's group and talia's group were getting a little closer, rory didn't see the difference. or she refused to at least.

nolan was starting to get a lot more comfortable with the people at school, not that he wasn't before but he certainly was starting to feel more at home with his sister and father.

a conversation with his friend jules however made him realize that he hadn't done what many people at his old school used to associate him with. nolan taylor had yet to throw a party.

it wasn't a problem for him at first because he never realized it, but when jules pointed it out, something in him sparked. but of course, he wasn't going to be able to throw a party with his dad around.

so he waited for him to go to his conference in san diego.

and just in time, the conference was a few days before lia's birthday. link said be home on the day of,

but he didn't say he'd be there the night before.

"no nolan, you cannot throw a party for my birthday"

"why not? it'll be fun!"

"i don't like parties! and neither does dad! what happens if they break something huh?!"

"amelia trust me it'll be fun. if anything it's for you! it's your birthday! also you need to let loose, you're too uptight"

"but if you don't want to then fine. you're free to lock yourself up in your room. i'll make sure that it's off limits and i mean that. you know i keep my promises"

"well, don't make it off limits to alex or my friends" lia mumbled, her lips twitching upwards at the mention of her boyfriend. nolan rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat before nodding as he folded his arms across his chest, replying to her with

"yes, rory, elle, nico, theo, carter and alex are the only ones that can come up. if you want, i can put some kind of do not disturb sign or police tape on your door so no one can walk in on you and alex doing it" the brunet quipped causing his sister to go silent

"did i say something wrong?"

"no nothing really it's just — alex and i haven't done anything. hell we haven't even kissed, well he kisses me like forehead and cheek and everything. i kiss him on the cheek sometimes. so i doubt there'll be any of what you're implying at the party"