2

"Ashton, c'mon we're gonna be late." Michael hollered into my room, sticking his head in the doorway. I replied with "just a sec" and looked in the mirror. I situated my leather jacket on my shoulders, looking at my whole outfit. Starting at my boots, my eyes looked up all the way to my eyes. My lifeless brown eyes stared at it's reflection.

I was a shell of a man of what I used to be. I was nothing without her. Why do you always think of her? She's not important anymore.

But she matters to me, she was my everything.

"Ash, not joking man. Let's go!" I directed my attention to the door where Michael, was once again, sticking his head through the door way. I sighed, running a hand through my hair and walking towards the door.

The boys were standing outside, all arms were crossed except for Michael's. I nodded towards them and we all left.

A van was waiting for us outside, a body guard helped us all in. As soon as we were all strapped in the driver drove away from the hotel.

We were going to the studio today to start recording our new album to come out next year. I was excited to release a new album, but I just didn't show it.

Trust me, I wanted to show my emotions but since I've lost the only thing that means so much to me months ago, I've lost my expressions. I mostly show no emotion or I try to put on a fake smile for the world. Though everyone knows I'm depressed.

How could I not? I love Marley and she just left me with no explanation. It hurt me, and still does.

We arrived at the studio, all of us hoping out and going inside. A few fans were walking outside and we said hi. They smiled and waved back.

The studio smelled of old rust and new car. I mixture I absolutely hated but I loved the studio. It was where I belonged. Writing music runs in my blood.

Calum grabbed his acoustic guitar as soon as he got in the room. He tuned it and strummed a few chords, making a nice tune.

"Calum that sounds good." I commented. I sat next to him as he repeated the tune.

Luke and Michael were discussing something, something about song lyrics.

"So what kind of tune are we trying to get out of this song?" Luke asked. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to Calum. "I came up with this little tune, Ashton said it sounded good." Calum said and played the tune for Michael and Luke.

They nodded and gave a thumbs up. "That could be the intro of a new song." Michael suggested. We all agreed, figuring the rest of the song. We soon fit in the lyrics that Luke wrote. We all thought it fit the tune.

"There we go! First song in only 2 hours." Calum smiled. Michael and Luke laughed and high-fived each other. I gave a small smile to them all. "We need to record it." Calum said.

Luke went in first, singing low to the song. Calum then went in and sang high. We put them together and they harmonized. I knew the fans would love it.

We all recorded, drums, guitars, and singing. I had a small solo in the middle. I tried my best to sing but with the lyrics making me think of Marley, I couldn't do it without tearing up a little. Once I finished I walked out, rubbing my watery eyes. The boys smiled and gave me hugs. "Ash, you're ok. Trust me, I'm sure Marley is gonna come back to you." Calum patted me on the back. I smiled lightly at him and walked out of the room.

We were done for the day. So we all climbed into the van outside to go back to the hotel. I needed a nap and thats exactly what I was gonna do when we got back.

We got back and I quickly walked inside and to the elevator. I just wanted to sleep, I wanted the thought of Marley to leave my head.

I ran out of the elevator once it reached our floor, the boys watched me unlock my door and walk inside, leaving them in the hallway.

I didn't care. I need Marley to leave my head.

"Ashton." In front of me stood Marley. She smiled and watched my reaction. My eyes widened and I dropped my phone out of my hand. My jaw dropped and I walked towards her.

She giggled as I played with a strand of her brown hair. I was still shocked that she was standing in front of me. "Ash," she said quietly. I looked at her eyes, they were a bright green.

"I'm not real." my heart broke. She wasn't real, she wasn't standing in front of me right now? "I'm all in your head." she pressed a finger to my forehead. She giggled again. "H-how?" I asked, the first word I had spoken to her.

"You thought of me." she explained. She wrapped her arms around my neck, fingers playing with the ends of my hair. "But it feels so real." I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my forehead against hers. "I can feel you, you're not fake."

She shook her head against mine, smiling. "I'm apart of your imagination, Ashton."

I sighed, giving in and coming to conclusion that I was dreaming. That I would wake up any minute and I'll go to the studio again and come back to take a nap when we finish. "You're not dreaming, Ash."

"I can hear your thoughts, babe. Remember I'm in your head." Marley said. I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. "Right."

"If you're in my head, does that mean I can't kiss you?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head. She leaned into me and our lips met. The lips I had missed for months.

I pulled back after a few seconds. "I love you."

And just like that, she was gone.

-
hello:-)
new chapter hope you like. i wrote this in spanish and in the auditorium of my school bc sophomores are testing and we get free period lol yayay
anyways i lob u guys
-marinara sause