41

In the corner of the living room

Under the warm light of the little sun, the full-fed little milk cat has fallen asleep.

But after being watched by everyone, especially the eyes of the three big cats.

If he felt something, the short leg kicked.

The next second, the little milk cat woke up sobbing sobbingly.

Scared a few humans rushed past:

"What's wrong, is the baby a little cold?"

"I think it might be too hot. Such a big electric heater blows directly at it."

"Maybe hungry? After all, this is an orange cat."

The humans were talking about it, but the cats were a little bit unhappy in their hearts.

The sourest thing is the leopard cat who has not been taken seriously: "It is me first, I came to this house first, I first know Xinxin, why can it be on variety shows..."

The black cat glanced at him, his eyes written:

Brother, you are the least qualified to say this on first come first.

Even the little puppet, who is heartless and devoted to raising fat on weekdays, couldn't help but also examine herself: "I am also a three-month-old little milk cat, why don't so many people care about me?"

The ocelot said straightforwardly: "Look at your body shape. Are you embarrassed to say this?"

"?" Two black lines appeared in front of the puppet's forehead.

Ocelot was not enough, and he was not afraid of death. "It's not that I said, eat less."

Snapped--

It was too late and it was fast, but the ocelot felt black.

The soul was directly slapped back to the real world with a paw!

The puppet was not enough. Taking advantage of the ocelot's unconsciousness, she stepped on his foot again, and the poor ocelot was about to die. The black cat just stopped: "It's almost it, don't kill it."

The little puppet angrily: "Don't worry, his life is hardened."

The black cat thought of Ocelot's provocations several times and felt the same.

**

at the same time.

A well-known university laboratory in the United States.

Lin An, a 14-year-old boy known as the last genius of the century, is now lying on the experimental platform voluntarily, undergoing a full range of physical and brain examinations.

However, what all the researchers did not expect, including Lin An, was that within a second of the start of the test, Lin An's brain response suddenly became a horizontal straight line.

The scientific researchers were shocked, and the Chinese leader among them frowned: "It's impossible. Even when Lin An is under anesthesia, the brain will maintain thinking."

"Professor Lin, does this have something to do with his voluntary will?" a blonde woman asked.

The Chinese leader shook his head: "No, the testing experiment was agreed by Lin An."

"Then why..."

"Anyway, the experiment is temporarily terminated." The Chinese leader showed a cold expression and ordered the people to lift Lin An, who had lost consciousness.