A Question For Jay

*The Core Four thanks Meloetta246 for the question

Carlos: Hi guys!

Jay: *mutters something grumpily*

Mal and Evie: *huddled over Mal's phone, watching a video and giggling. Jay's voice is faintly heard, singing: "-dancing queennnn, young and sweet-"*

Jay: I can't believe you posted that...

Carlos: *snickering* It's what the people wanted, Jay. Who am I to deny the people what they want?

Jay: *glaring at Mal and Evie as they continue to giggle* What's the question?

Carlos: It's for you.

Mal: *starts to crack up*

Jay: Shut up, Mal! Go ahead.

Carlos: Okay, the question is: Jay, are you ever going to settle down or are you going to stay a bachelor forever? Also, what are your feelings towards Gil?

Jay: Oh, thank goodness.

Evie: I was hoping for a dancing queen question...

Mal: Yeah...

Jay: Shush. Well, I would like to marry someone in the future. But not anytime soon. I'm young and I want to live a single man while I still get the chance. I'm also bisexual, so yes lads and ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle- just not permanently yet.

Jay: *blows his hair out of his face* As for feelings towards Gil? If you're asking if we're involved romantically, then no, we are not. Love the guy, but I see him as my bro and my bro only. Plus, and this didn't come from me, I'm pretty sure he has a crush on Ally, Alice's daughter...

Mal: What about Lonnie?

Jay: What about her?

Evie: Oh, don't pretend like you don't know what we're talking about, mister "bachelor"

Mal: Yeah, I'm pretty sure a certain warrior princess is single and ready to mingle as well...

Jay: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Carlos: Uh-huh

Jay: Welp, that's all the time we have for today!

Carlos: No it's not-

(The camera turns off)