Sorry- Leo+Percy

Here's the next chapter enjoy

*TRIGGER WARNING MENTION OF SELFHARM*

***************************************************************

Leo hum's as he walks into cabin 1 "Hey Jason" he calls, Jason looks up from his laptop "Yeah" he replies as Leo walks over "Have you seen Percy?" Jason shakes his head "I don't think so, have you asked Annabeth?" Leo shakes his head "No not yet, I'll go do that right now. See ya later" "Bye Leo" Jason goes back to his laptop. Leo starts tinkering with scrap pieces of metal from his tool belt as he leaves cabin 1.

Making his way to cabin 6, he saw Malcolm walking the other way reading a book "Hey, Malcolm" he called, "Oh hey Leo" Malcolm said looking up from his book, "Is Annabeth in her cabin?" Leo asked, "Oh yeah she is" Malcolm replied, "Okay thanks", but Malcolm was already walking away his nose buried back into his book.

"Hey Annabeth" Leo called as he entered the Athena cabin seeing Annabeth that her deck covered in blueprints for the new cabins, without even looking up she replied, "Yes Leo, what do you want" "Do you know where Percy is?" Leo asked. Annabeth looked up "I think he's in his cabin, he said something about being tiered and going to take a nap" Leo smiled "Thanks Annabeth" he yelled as he ran out the door. Annabeth just rolled her eyes and smiling slightly as she went back to her blueprints.

Leo runs over to the Poseidon cabin smiling, he knocks on the door as he opens the door "Hey Percy you in here" Leo calls as he walks into the cabin, he sees Percy sitting on the floor and he smile widens "Hey Percy wh..." he trials off, stopping dead in his tracks as his smile drops after getting a good look at Percy "Fuck" he whispered as he runs over to Percy. Percy was sitting there crying and cutting, there were already several cuts littering his arms, Leo grabbed the razor out of Percy's hand and threw it across the room.

Then he pulled Percy onto his lap and hugged him tight as he started to struggle. Leo started whispering comforting things in Percy's ear, trying to calm him down, when he finally calmed down slightly, he just sat in Leo's lap crying. Leo looked down at Percy with tears streaming down his face and whispered, "Why Percy, why", Percy looked up, not looking Leo in the eyes he started whispering "Imsorryimsorrimsorryimsorryimsorryimso..." Leo cut him off with a kiss, pulling back slightly his forehead resting against Percy's "Shhh, it's okay" Leo whispered hugging Percy tighter, but loosened his hold when Percy hissed in pain "Shit, sorry Percy" Leo said quickly, kissing Percy again he whispered, "How about, we clean this up hmm?" smiling down a shorter teen Leo carried him bridal style, he carried

Percy to the bathroom, setting him down on the counter, he went and grabbed some gauze and a wet cloth. Walking back over to Percy he gently grabbed his arm cleaning all the blood off. Then, wrapped it up in gauze letting go of Percy's arm he repeated the same process with the other arm. He looks back up at Percy he tried to look him in the eye, but the smaller male wouldn't look him in the eye "Percy look at me" Leo whispered softly Percy looked up, but as soon as his eyes meet Leo's he immediately looked back down, sighing Leo grabbed his chin tilting his head up "Percy please..." he trailed off looking Percy in the eye "Why Percy why did you do it" Leo said tearing up "Why" he whispered again as tears started streaming down his face. Percy started crying again and whispering sorry over and over again, Leo's heart broke seeing Percy like this, no one and I mean no one has ever seen Percy cry not even Annabeth.

Hugging Percy tightly he whispered in his ear "We don't have to talk about it right now, but we're going to talk about this later, okay?" he smiled slightly when he heard a quiet okay from Percy. Picking Percy up again, he walked out of the bathroom and brought Percy over to his bed. He sets him down and crawled in with him. As Leo and Percy cuddled, they fell asleep until the horn blew for dinner

The End

***************************************************************

Thanks for reading hoped you enjoyed it 

-Ss