Chapter 3

I begin to wake up, cradled in the brown sheets. In the night, I decided to enjoy the luxuries while I can.
After taking a shower and changing, I try to figure out what to do, but I realize that there is a board with little squares on it with little walls surrounding them. Some of the squares are marked "triple letter score" or "double word score". After investigating further I find a bag marked "Scrabble" with wooden pieces with letters on them.
I am alarmed at this strange game, and play Solitaire until I am bored with a deck of cards I find on top of the dresser. I am starving until there is a little ding that nearly scares me out of my skin and a plate of food pops out of the slot in the door.
This food is delicious, and I savor it.
-----------------------------------------
After what I estimate is a few hours of blissfully empty sleep, I wake to see something that fills me with a horrible terror, paralyzed with panic.
There is that same wolf that dragged me here. Prowling around my bed. I let out a shiver and I back away slowly, and reach into the bathroom.
About a second later, a shampoo projectile is racing towards it. It snarls and bares it's teeth. When a conditioner container forces his head up, I launch myself towards him, and grab him, holding his head up with my hand.
I honestly don't know why I did that, so I decide to blame my horrible instincts.
We grapple for a while, but then I realize his dominance and run away to the safety of the bathroom. The door to the outside opens, but he runs out too quickly and the door closes too fast for me to get out.
I lie down on my bed for a while, watching the door until I realize he's not coming back.
This leaves me with more questions than answers.