𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

DAKOTA WALKED INTO SONIC BOOM furrowing her eyebrows at her friend, Dez, who was shoving his face with jellybeans in a jar

"Not even gonna ask." The girl shook her head as Austin came running up to her excitedly.

"I need to show you something." Austin smiled very wide making Dakota smile widely.

"As long as it's not you drinking hot sauce through your nose again I'm interested."

"Remind me to not show you and Ally anymore of my accomplishments."

Dakota tilted her head, "That's an accomplishment?"

"Oh shut up and look." Austin flipped over a magazine in his hand with a picture of him on the cover of it.

"No way! A cover page of you for the album!" Dakota smiled. "That's amazing!"

"It's being released by Starr Records in 2 weeks!" Austin told her.

"Oh I know, it's all you and my uncle talk about." Dakota pursed her lips as she walked behind the counter to get ready to work alongside Ally.

"Well buckle up 'cause we're in for a ride." Austin and Dez did their handshake.

"Already buckled up. Avoid the worst with safety first. What up!" Ally mimicked.

"Oh boy." Dakota shook her head.

"Guess who got a job at Mailboxes and So Forth? Here, Ally, these are for you. Your dad's overdue phone bill, your application to MUNY, and a letter from your Aunt Sally. Good news, her rash is gone!" Trish entered.

"You read our mail? You can't just go around reading other people's mail." Ally's eyes widened.

"My boss never said anything. Then again, according to this letter from his girlfriend, that's why she left him! He can't communicate." Trish mentioned.

"You got an application letter from MUNY?" Dez asked.

"Yeah, it's a music school, but I'm not interested." Ally ripped it up and threw it away.

"Ally I thought you always wanted to go there." Dakota furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah I thought it was your dream to go to that music school." Austin added.

"Not anymore, I gave up on it." Ally said.

"Why? Because you tanked your original audition which gave you horrible stage fright and now you're too scared to ever audition again 'cause you could fail miserably?" Trish questioned.

"Whaaat? Okay." Ally gave up and walked away.

"You know what? We're going to help Ally get into that school. I'm not letting her give up on her dream. I wouldn't even be putting out an album if it wasn't for her." Austin spoke.