Oh no..

Okay the other day Lyds went to Ally house, and Ally acted like a bitch. Today after school my parents are at work, and Lyds is coming over. I needed to talk to her all week, now it's the time. 

"Good morning, my little boys." I said walking up with a smile on my face
"Morning. Why the good mood?" Scott say
"Because everything is crap, why not stop and smell the flowers? Be happy for the little things? Mhm?" I said patting Scott head
"Okay. It's nice seeing you smile." Scott said with his little cute smile
"Why thank you, you kind sir."
"How are you since the nose bleed?"
"I'm have been fine. OKay. Great. My aunt is staying for a while too. So, that is awesome."

The school day went by fast, now it's after school. The boys had a game today. Stiles went to broke into Ally's granddad office, for something. I stopped listening to them. I went with Stiles. I look over, and saw Lyds crying in her car. Stiles walked over first, I waited a bit, then followed after him.
"-So, just stay there, and keep crying. I'll be right back." I heard Stiles say to Lydia while walking up
"Are you dumb? Did you just tell her to keep crying?" I hit him in the back of his head
"Okay I know wrong thing to do but we need to do  something ."
"I know. You go, I'll stay with her. She shouldn't be left alone. Go Stiles."

"Lyds, what's wrong?" I asked getting into her car
"I feel like something is wrong with me."
"Why do you say that?"
"I feel weird."
"Lyds. I want you to believe me when I say, I know what you are talking about. I feel weird too, LIke it's not me inside my own body. I will tell you everything. Just not now. Later. At my house. You still coming over tomorrow right?"
"Yes."
"Good. I will tell you everything, starting that night at the video store."
"Why can't you tell me now?"
"Because I have a feeling that Stiles needs me right now."
"But I need you right now.  Sam. I need you." She said with a really sad puppy look. Breaking my heart
"I know. Okay I now Lyds. But hey, I love you, and we will get through together. But right now I have to go. Go to my house, get under the covers, or whatever. And just stay there until I get there. Okay?"
"Okay."
"I love you Lydia."
"I love you too Samantha."

I run into the school, not knowing where to go, but going where ever my feets took me. Opening the the swimming area doors, I saw Stiles and Derek inside the pool
"Sam, get out of here." Stiles yelled to me
I heard an nonhuman noise. I turned around and saw something with a tail. 

I looked at it, and it looked at me. It's not moving just looking at me. 

"Sam get out of here." Stiles yelled from the water
"If I could I would. It's blocking the doors." I yelled back
"Get inside the pool."
"With jeans on? I would rather die, Stiles." slowing walking over to Stiles phone
"Yeah, You just might."
I saw Stiles phone, I tried to run to it. But that thing, got in my way."
"What are you doing?" Stiles said kinda confused
"Playing tag Stiles." I said in a sassy tone "I'm trying to get  the phone to call Scott."
When I said Scott, it started moving towards me. I screamed, and run to the other side of the pool.I am not getting wet with jeans on. Stiles drop Derek, and went to get the phone. He called Scott, but I think Scott hang up on him. 
"Just get in the pool."
"Not with my jeans on, Stiles." I said still running.

 I think now we are playing tag

After I said that something pushed that thing away, and grabbed Derek, and Stiles out the pool.

I been here to long. I need to get to Lyds.
"Hey guys I'm leaving"

I got into my car, and went home. When I got there, I ran upstairs, tripping up the stairs, and hit my knee. I need to make sure Lydia is okay.

"Hey. Are you sleeping?" I said in low voice walking into my room
"No. I can't sleep."
"Okay. My parents won't be here until late. I can make hot co-co, if you want?"
"Yes. Wait. Can talk now please? I feel like I'm going crazy."
"Sure. Where do you want me to start?"
"The video store."
"Okay. I think I would start at the beginging though."
"I thought the video store was the beginging."
"No. The beginging is one night in the woods."
"What the woods have to do about this? When I went missing?"
"No Lyds. When me, Stiles, and Scott went looking for a dead body in the woods."
"Wait, you did what?"
"Yes. Now Lyds. Please don't think I'm crazy-"
"Nice starter."
"-But I'm going to tell you things, you won't believe."
"Okay."
"When we went looking for a dead body. Scott got bite by a werewolf."
"You mean a wolf."
"No. A werewolf. These things that change every full moon. The thing that was at the video store that day, was the same werewolf that bite Scott in the woods. It was also the same thing that-"
"Bite me. Wasn't it. I got bite by a werewolf. I'm I turning into one of those things." She said in a worry tone standing up
"No, Lyds. Sit down please. No, yes you got bite by a werewolf, but you are not turning into one. You are something else." Pulling her back down
"Something?"
"Yes, that's why you 'feeling' crazy. Peter. The guy that bite you, did something to you. I don't know what yet. I looking into it though.We will get through this together. I promise."
"Is this Scott fault?"
"No Lyds. It's not. Peter was a crazy dude."
"Was?"
"Yeah. Was. Derek killed him."
"Derek?"
"Peter is Derek uncle. But Derek is nothing like Peter. Okay, Derek is a good person. He's nice."
"Derek is nice."
"Yes. Derek is nice. Peter is dead, And you are not crazy. Okay? You are Lydia freaking Martin. A badass queen. And I love you so much."
"I'm not crazy?"
"No. Everything else is. You are Lydia."
"I love you too Sammy. Can I sleep here tonight?"
"Of course. I would want nothing else.

I told Lydia some things, not everything. That's too much to fast. She might break down. But maybe I should tell her everything. I hate keeping stuff from her. I will tell her everything. Tomorrow, right now we both need sleep. It has been a long day.

I didn't do the show story-line. I did my own. 

This chapter is kinda short. 

Well, Lydia knows now. kinda happy about that

posted:11/12/21------- 1015 words 

------1102 words