Ţęãɕĥiņɡ A BĩŢɕĥ ĥęɹ Ρlăɕę

Y/n pov

Jiang Yanli coughs "I'm Jiang Yanli, First born." She nudge's Jiang Cheng "I-I'm Jiang Cheng." I look at Wei Ying "W-Wei Ying." 

"Nice to meet you." I smile. "Hello Fenman its been a long time." Ma says as he finally gets over here "Yes, Yes it has-" Fengman was cut of from Madame Yu as she pops out of nowhere [ i dont know how this went when they met but im going with what i think ] 

"Well, well what do we have here back so soon Fenman?" Madam Yu narrows her eyes at Fengman as they soon travel to Wei Ying who is still hiding behind Fengman "Is that hers." Madam Yu snarled "Yes He is." Fenman dragged the he. 

"Excuse me." I intervene "There are children in the area." Mom continues for me. "Shut it cut-sleeve!" Madam bitch now shouts.

The surroundings atmosphere turns cold rivaling the temperature in Yilling as the Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng huddle together and Wei Ying hugs Jiang Fenman legs tighter while mom looks down hiding his face with his bangs. "Excuse f**cking me, what you say?" I glare at the bitch on the porch "Ha you can't even teach your child proper manners." Ms. bitch laughs at my mom "Ya and you can't get a even get a therapist to help with your anger issues that can rival that Bakugo and that's saying something and at least my dad loves my mom." Ms. bitch stops laughing and glares at me expecting me to immediately apologies but I continue.

 "And I can at least tell black from white. As you know there are rumors saying Wei Ying is Jiang Fenman's child but if you look closely" I grab Wei Ying gently and make him stand next to me "He looks nothing like Sect leader also why are you calling his dad a servant? That is an insult to Wei Ying, His dad, his mom, AND YOUR husband. Wei Ying's dad was the head disciple of yuman Jiang sect, Jiang Fenman's best friend and you call him a servant!? "

 A purple  whip flies towards me. I push Wei Ying out the way and grab it with my bare hands ignoring the lighting that burns my hand and hold on long enough so that when Ms. Bitch pulls she can make a fool of herself.

And she did just that she pulls back zidan to find it clutch tightly in my hands, she adds more force in her pulls and when she pulled it the hard. She is thrown off balance, falling to the floor "HA you what happened to the 'Great Madam Yu' She couldn't balance the weight of the fat ass ego she carries around." Madam bitch was red from embracement. "Y-Y/n..." 

Mama says "Apologies." 

"Ma, why should I apologies to a bitch that doesn't know her place in this world. Really wjo is she to say that to you, if papa was here her head would be hanging on the gates." I complain as I point ay her. 

"Besides I wouldn't say that if she said that you." I cross my hands and look away "By the way Miss Bitch." I look at her while her face was still red "I won't say anything about this but if you don't man up to your actions then your honor won't be the only thing you'll lose." I glare at her as I turn around grab Wei Ying with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli as I run from the adults and towards the pond.

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT have this memes in place