؋₵₠ ₡Ϙ£đ

3rd person

Y/n feezed at this comment and shacks her head saying 'don't wanna talk' Xie Lian sighs and hugs Y/n tighter "Its ok." He repeats as he rubs Y/n back enough for her to fall asleep but not enough to make her let go. Hua Cheng then enters "She ok?"

"She's ok now." Xie Lian looks at Hua Cheng "Looks like we will have to cancel." Hua Cheng huffs and walks to Y/n hand and tries to budge his gege's hand away "Where did she get this strength, its on par with those damn Lans." Hua Cheng can feel his back fold from how hard he pulled. 

"San Lang you know we an do 'that' tomorrow right?" 

"But you said that before you left!" Hua Cheng complains pulling with all his might not caring if he wakes up Y/n. 

Y/n finally lets go when Xie Lian gently pulls his hand back "That's all it took?" Hua Cheng said in disbelief

Xie Lian chuckles at his husband "What can I say, she's a mommy's girl." Hua Cheng sighs of exasperation. 

"Well now that she let go we can..." Hua Cheng looks at Xie Lian with a evil grin and  Xie Lian blushes as he backs up "W-wait San Lang... be gentle." Xie Lian whispers as he was pinned to the wall. "When have I not."  You can say Xie Lian couldn't walk for a while.

TIME SKKIP

Y/n pov

Well its been a week since my break down and i currently training with my teacher and Xue Yang. As I swing my fake sword a messenger pops out of a corner. "My lady, sect leader calls  you." I nod in acknowledgement and finish my finale swing "Excuse me for a minute."

I lean my sword on the wall and walk [run] to the office[?]. I knock and enter "You called pa?" I see pa behind his desk with ma no where to be seen. [Xie Lian sneezed as he lay in his bed legs ached at the movement] I sit down as Pa sighs "Yes I have a matter to discus with you." 

A questionable sound left my mouth as I titled my head. "Its about something me and your mother talked about before, and we have decided that you will go to Gusu Lan lectures for a year then you will come back to train for your sect leader duties." I nod as I faintly recall Gusu Lan being burned down being to first sect burned down. 

"Sure Pa but I have a question where's Ma?" Pa smirks "He's.... healing..." Pa looks away with a smirk as he finished. Questions now growing I asked the hot topic in my head. "IS HE OK?" Pa winch, he pats is ear and snaps a little "Quiet down, the Wen sect might hear you for being so loud and even them might go deaf." I glare a growl coming out "Where's Ma?"

"He is in our room resting cause we... trained... since last night..."     

I sigh in relief knowing Ma was ok, I stand up walking out the office[?] to continue my training. I see Xue Yang and Teacher fighting. "XUE YANG! FIGHT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! YOU THINK AN ENEMY IS GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU CAUSE OF YOUR GOOD LOOKS?!" Teacher shouts as he dodges Xue Yang's attacks.

 "XUE YANG! FIGHT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! YOU THINK AN ENEMY IS GOING TO GO EASY ON YOU CAUSE OF YOUR GOOD LOOKS?!" Teacher shouts as he dodges Xue Yang's attacks