Ø₶ $₶؋₮

Y/n pov

Its been a while since the festival, The Jiang Trio had came to study, Lan Wangji is out of his seclusion, and..... IM STILL STUCK HERE.

I mean Nie Mingue had already left for his sect Lan Xichen is already Sect leader yet I still sit here.

I grumble as I drag myself out of my room and stumble across the boys which are Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang.  I grin as I throw my arms around Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang. "How are my knucklehead trio." I smile as Jiang Cheng pushes my hand off him while Nie Huisang hides his face in his fan. 

"Y/n-jie!" I laugh as Wei Ying throws himself on top of me. "Noise is prohibited in Cloud Recess." A cold voice broke out making Nie Huisang shiver under my arm, a stroke Nie Huisang's Head while saying "Nice to see you too Lan Wangji." I turn around to see Lan Wangji looking at me.    (₾¤ŖŖɵ₾₮؋¤₦   ₩₠ï ¥؋₦₲)

I deadpan as he walks away. 'this ฿؋₮₾₶' I shake my head and look at the boys and ask "What are you going to do?" Wei Ying smile and say "We were going to go hut for pheasants." I blink and say "But their aren't any. Trust me." I lean over and whisper "I have been stuck here since I was a child." 

A butterfly lands on Wei Ying's nose, its wings had a black and red color and mix with a bit of white. I roll my eyes at this butterfly as its a bit transparent which is a sign that it's one of my dads. I gently take the butterfly and walk away to hear what it had to say. "N/n, I and Gege has decided its time for you to come home to truly practice to be sect leader." I speed walk to my room and start to pack. While doing so Lan Xichen passes by and asks

"Y/N what are you doing?" I look at him and smile "Nothing just packing up to leave." 

"What?" Lan Xichen asked breaking his calm front. "You heard me I'm leaving." I roll my eyes.

(Me hating the way I wirte so I decide to change it)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What Why?" Xichen interrogated while Y/n rolled her eyes 

"They decided that it was time for some proper Sect Leader training from home, No offence to your teaching Huan but all I learn were some words and morals and that's it. I did learn some history and a few cultivational tricks but home can teach me so much better."  Y/n pointed out as she finished her packing before leaving to the courtyard to see her little ducklings playing with each other.

Jiang cheng was chasing Wuxian and Huisang was chasing them to play counselor

Y/n chuckles before waking of to see Wangji standing there She waves with a smile on her face but he turns away. She frowns before unsheathing her sword and riding to her sect.

--------

few hours later

--------

She lands and stretches before walking in. Ghosts were making trades, humans were buying/selling and it was peaceful.  Y/n sighes, her (m/a- mental age cause i forgot wha it was, I was busy ok TwT) was messing with her since she was a kid so being a semi adult now means she can act her age. She sees the dark wood palace with red curtains flying out with their iconic sect symbol on it.

She sighs and stepps in to see her farther in a heated discussion with Uncle Xuan, 

"Whoa what tea party did I trip into?" HS e asked a smirk on her face as she dumps her bag on the ground, walking forward and hugging He xuan 

"Missed you Uncle..." she whispered in his ear as he pats her back giving Hua Cheng the middle finger.

"You don't miss your father?"

"Dad I talk to you every day."

"You didn't see me."

"Sigh"

Y/n huggs her dad and picks up her bag

"Where's Mom?"

"In the meeting room.."

Y/n runs to meeting room and slams the door open; 

There in all his glory was Wen Rouhan at the end of a long table, drinking Tea with her mother. His first brat at LEAST had the common knowledge of sitting correctly but this bitch was walking around like he owned the place.

A tick mark appears on her neck before calming down putting on a fake smile and letting lose her KI, Wem Rouhan looks at her with intress, Xie Lian smile, Wen Xu stiffens and Wen Chao kneels on the ground holding his throat. 

"Mother. Why are these bugs in the room?

"Dear, this is one of your father's friends."

"What?"

Y/n blinked twice her KI being withdrawn and Wen Chao who was previously turning blue, gasped loudly.

Wen Rouhan smirks at her. 

Xie Lian smiles.

Wen Xu stares.

Wen Chao is nowhere.

"Oh shit."