₩Ħ¥

Y/n pov

I was sad when we left the next morning, it was necessary though if ma was gone for too long dad was going to come looking for him and will obliviate anything that kept them apart. I waved goodbye to the kids and Fengman but stuck up my middle finger at Madam bitch mouthing 'Fuck u' of course making sure no one but me and 'it' saw. She was so red she looked like she swallowed some of ma's food.

I laugh and turn my head to see ma looking at me with a close eye smile "What was that?" He ask looking up front "Just saying goodbye." I respond "Uh uh." Ma says a knowing smile creeping up his face. "Anyway we have to get back home before the heavens start crying because of your father." Ma shakes his head with a tired expression that screamed 'I would believe'

I laugh at ma's expression and skipped ahead "Well it best we move on!" I laugh

TIME SKIP

We pass a village with a sign 'Yi City' almost falling off there we heard a scream. Ma turned around and called "Ruoye!" One of his bandages came undone and wrapped it's self around the screaming now identified boy and pulled him towards us.

"Hey! Give that brat back!" A fat ugly man yelled at Ma but he didn't flinch and looked at the boy who cradled his hand specifically his pinky. "What's your name?" Ma asked making sure to be gentle. I look up to see 'Ruoye' wrapped around the mans mouth as he struggled to make sound.

"X-Xue Yang.." 

"Xue Yang.. What a particular name. To imitate someone's example, huh. How old are you?" I sneeze as the mist was getting to me. I look at The fat man now looking at me with familiar eyes I've seen before. 

Eyes...

That are filled with lust  

.

.

Greed

.

.

And...

.

.

Selfishness 

I shudder under his gaze and send a message to Pa asking him to come here. "9.." Xue Yang answered tears still falling  from hi eyes. I walk to 'Xue Yang' and sigh as I take out my first aid and wrap bandages around his hand "Hold your hand still, from what i felt your pinky is completely shattered beyond repair and your arm is broken." 'Xue Yang looks horrified at the news as he looks down "Ma, I called Pa he should be here any moment now." 

And as if on cue silver butterflies surround us and it starts to rain blood.

Pa materializes out of the butterflies and walks up to ma with a umbrella.