þʊ₸ ₸ῌ₷ l$ þε₸₸ε₢!

Y/n pov

Its been a few months since I've been here, I'm star disciple beside Lan Xichen and we have become sworn siblings beside Nie Mingue who is fun to squabble with, anyway Lan Wangji entered seclusion for some reason and I'm bored.

third pov

Suddenly a butterfly entered from a window as it landed on Y/n nose. Y/n blinks confused until she heard the butterfly whisper. "N/n the festival's coming up. Your gege went to the Court house with his friends and I want to light the lanterns with our baby." Y/n giggles at the message as she whispers her dads password blushing at what she had to say. "Da, I'd gladly light the lanterns with you, for Ma of course. Also can I bring some friends it doesn't matter what you say though. 

Hua Cheng answered back "...Sure just... keep them away from the market I recently had a ghost problem and they have flooded the markets with their crap and I'm to lazy to exercise them."

 Y/n eyebrows furrow "Wouldn't the people complain."

Hua Cheng yawns his answer stretching his back over the chair he's sitting on " Ya, but the ghost have given them some of there merchandise such as cows, pigs , extra. for there street food and just food in general though the first time around a few people accidently got a human arm or leg so the ghost say they are not gonna hunt humans just to sell to humans. Congrats you got my jaw to hurt because of talking  to you." 

A tick grew on Y/n heads as she replied "Then you should have just thought it instead of doing that." 

Hua Cheng went silent before he cut off the call[?] and Y/n was left to sigh in the library until Lan Xichen entered with Nie Mingue to catch in a dramatic pose "The hell are you doing." Nie Mingue asked baffled at the scene though something in him wasn't surprised. "Well i just got a message from my da, and he told me a festival was coming up and he wants me to go." Y/n answered 

"I meant why are in that position." Y/n had her head resting on the table one leg on the seat across another laying on the ground limp, one arm just like the leg limp, and the other searching around for pillows. 

"Hey you got any pillows." Y/n asks as she gets up but a pain in her neck makes her regret her decision. 

Nie Mingue puts on a fake smile and says "Yeah, I got one in my pocket just let me.." Nie Mingue pretends to reach for his non existent pocket but does a quick turn and pulls out his middle finger. 

'I don't know if its me, but a lot of my worlds memes are showing here... Can I even call it my world anymore' Y/n thought as a dazed expression shows on her face but the boys saw it as a 'Oh wow you wound me' face. 

"Is something bothering you Y/n?" Lan Xichen asked worried for his friend who was not responding to anything ether him or Nie Mingue said.  "Yawl want to join me to the festival in Hua." Y/n said as she got out of the hole in her mind.

Nie Mingue shouted "Hell yeah!" but looks flustered and looks away saying "Only to see what it looks like." But Nie Mingue real reason was because he wanted to get out of Cloud Recesses but he cant say that as his friend was in the room.

Lan Xichen smiles as sweat drops down despite the temperature and says "Sure?" 

Y/n smiles big and shouts "NICE!" As she reaches into her pocket and pull out 2 dice. The men in the room rise a brow at Y/ns antics with curiosity rooted them to the grown to see what she'll do with a pair of dice. Y/n grabs their hands as the dice [that the two men just noticed she dropped] hit the ground and in a flash they were in front of the gates of Ghost City. 

"Boys welcome to Ghost City!" Y/n smiles as the boys had they're eyes popping out of there sockets.