Chapter 5

Katsuki has been in pain all day, and Izuku has done his best to help his friend, but he doesn't know what exactly the other man needs. He's only seven months along in his pregnancy, but the pain seems like what the slightly younger man has read up on about labor. The intervals of Katsuki crying out have definitely been getting closer together.

"Give me my damn phone, you useless nerd!" Katsuki growls from his place on his bed. His demeanor changes as soon as the phone is in hand, and he doesn't waste any time in dialing the number that he's called every single day.

"The twins are on their way, Shitty Hair. Where the fuck are you!?" he yells into the phone as soon as the voice-mail recording moves on to allow him to leave a message. "You did this to me, where the fuck are you!?"

Izuku can only watch as his childhood best friend contorts his face in pain before continuing with what he has to say to his husband's voice-mail.

"I decided on their names yesterday. I'm glad I at least figured that out before they decided to come." His breath is coming in pants as he tries to keep calm between contractions. "I've decided to name the boy Bakugou Kaito and the girl is Bakugou Akari. We did agree that we were using my family name back when we got married, even if you never changed yours to match."

Another contraction hits Katsuki. He realizes that it's far past time that he should have had the nerd take him to the hospital. "I have to go now, gotta make the damn nerd take me to the hospital so they can make sure everything goes right with the birth. But I'll be calling you again afterwards. Just answer your damn phone, dammit. I need you."

Katsuki hangs up and glances around the room to see that Deku has already disappeared, probably to get his car started to drive the man to the hospital. He just wants Eijiro there with him to see their children come into the world, but he'll settle for the one person who's always been there for him, even when Katsuki himself was being a dick.

Even with how close his contractions have gotten, it's still a few hours before the twins make their appearance into the world and get placed onto Katsuki's chest. He's exhausted from all that pushing, but looking into two sets of ruby red eyes gives him a small burst of energy as he reaches up to touch their small heads. "Kaito, Akari, you have your papa's eyes."

The twins are soon whisked off to be measured, and just before he falls asleep, Katsuki turns to look at his green haired friend who is standing in the room with a sleeping Kasumi in his arms. "Make sure they keep them in the room with me."

Izuku doesn't even have time to answer before Katsuki passes out from sheer exhaustion. He's been surprised this whole time that the man has let him see his weaker side, but he guesses it's because, aside from the missing red haired man, he's the only person who's stayed by Katsuki's side no matter what.