Chapter 7

HEY GUYS! It's nhiBVB. I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months. Hope this makes up for it. I will try updating as much as I could. Tell me what you think about this!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

Previously:

"Andy! Are you ok? Can you hear me? Come on babe." Questions and pleading shot from my lips just hoping he'd be fine. After many minutes of not giving up, people crowding, fans screaming, I felt like I could die. Andy's eyes remained shut and his body lay limp in my arms.

Chapter 7:

-Ashley POV-

“He’ll be alright Ashley.” Amber’s voice said faintly beside me. We were in the tour bus now on our way to the hospital, and Andy hadn’t woken up after an hour of being unconscious. Of course I was worried sick, and a part of me told me that loud and clear. Another part told me I wouldn’t usually worry about him in an “I love you and need you” kind of way.

“Not like I care in that way. He’s our lead singer bro, and my best friend.” I said awkwardly, knowing I had strong feelings for him but didn’t want to. Everyone’s eyes were on me.

“Ash, we didn’t say anything about how you feel towards Andy...” Jinxx pointed out.

“Right... Well you all know how I feel about my bro Andy.” I replied. Shit! Ash why the fuck would you say that when no one mentioned anything?!

“Ash, you should get some rest. We’ll be right beside him. He’ll be fine.” Amber said with a hand on my shoulder. Was she seriously patronising me right now? I knew he would make it through. But the fact that he had been out for over an hour made me think whether he’d actually make it through or not.

“Don’t patronise me.” I snapped. Shit Ash! You didn’t have to take it out on her!

“Aye bro. Calm down, she was just trying to help. You need rest. When we get to the hospital, we’ll wake you up.” CC was taking Amber’s side. Well of course he would, he really liked her already anyway.

“Sorry Amber.” I turned around and hugged her. I kind of felt bad; she looked so innocent and small when I was holding her. That’s when it clicked; my mind told me I would take care of this girl as though she was my baby sister.

“Aww its ok Ash.” She replied breaking the embrace. I turned around, and walked to my bunk, laying down when I got to it. At first, it was almost impossible for me to fall asleep. But when I thought of Andy being ok, sleep came to me in no time. A dream also came quickly.

“Mmmm Ash.” I started kissing down her neck to her chest. Reaching behind her with my right hand I unclasped her bright lacy pink bra, revealing her naked breasts. Just the perfect size for someone so small, about a 12D. My lips trailed with kisses down to her nipples, and with one fast movement, I began sucking and tugging on one. Causing her to moan, which meant my cock would become even harder from her moans for more.

“Ashley.” She said in between moans.

“Mmm?” I replied, still sucking and tugging on the rosy pink bud.

“Go lower.” I did as she told, and kissed all the way down to her lips. (If you know what I mean). She spreaded her legs showing herself, clean shaven. I leaned in closer, and began licking, swirling my tongue all over her wetness. I continued, and stopped when Andy walked in; from the corner of my eye I saw his naked figure coming closer. Just the sight of his slender figure in absolute no clothing made my almost completely hard cock become a raging boner.

“May I join you two?” His deep raspy voice asked. At first I thought he was joking, until he came behind me, reaching over and wrapping a hand over my shaft, stroking up and down slowly.

“Ashley, Ashley wake up.” Amber’s voice woke me, her hands on both my shoulders, shaking me.

“Uhhh I’m awake.” I said groggily.

“Andy woke up. We’re not at the hospital but he woke up! And he’s fine!” Her smile brightened my day already, as well as what she just said. Her eyes flicked from my face, to my naked chest, eyes lingering and slowly looking lower. My gaze followed hers, and when I saw what she was smiling at through my boxers, my cheeks must have gone really red. What was my ‘sister’ doing smiling at my fucking erection?

“Uhh.. Yeah... I’ll just let it pass.” I said awkwardly. A giggle escaped her lips.

“Do what you need to do.” She chuckled. This was so embarrassing.

“ASHLEY!” I heard Jake call from the main room in the bus. I rose from my bed, walking pass Amber who got my shower robe for me and helped me get into it. It was all normal until I felt her boobs through her thin top pressing against my back, her arms around my neck.

“Piggy back ride?” She let go and pulled my robe all the way on, helping me tie it up.

“Oh alright.” I helped her jump up on my back, my hands tucked behind her knees. I began walking into the main room with Amber on my back, and when I saw him, I let her down slowly.

“Andy! Glad you’re awake!” I tried to fight the feelings I had for him. I tried to act as much of a guy I could. But still gave him a hug.

“Ow. What the fuck is that?” Andy jumped away looking down. I realized I’d forgotten about my boner... Amber started giggling like a little girl. My eyes darted in her direction, my feet took me over, and my arms wrapped around her, tacking her to the couch. Jake, Jinxx and CC were laughing themselves to oblivion. Of course they knew about my friend down there.

“Ashley staaaapppp!!!” Amber was below me now, my legs both sides of her waste as I straddled her. All I needed to do was tickle attack her now. Which I did without second thoughts. My hand began tickling her from her waste up to her arms. Her body wouldn’t stop moving, and her screams and giggles kept me going.

“Ash-ley. Your. Dick. Is.” She said between laughs. “Jabbing. Me!” Oh fuck. I forgot again about my diamond hard friend.

“Deal with it bebs. You want it!” I laughed. It was meant to be a joke of course.

“Ashley. You might wanna fix that.” Andy laughed pointing at my robe which had untied itself. Revealing my erection through my boxers. I quickly jumped off Amber, and ran to my room with Jake, Jinxx, Andy, CC and Amber on the floor holding their sides laughing in pain.

 Well that was fun and awkward to type. Haha. LIKE? No Like? Please comment what you think should happen next. Or message me privately to see what you think should happen. I'll dedicate the next chapter to whoever helps me with next chapter. Hehe <3 you all