Chapter 1

I’m not ‘normal.’

Chapter 1:

I kissed her neck softly, trailing down to her chest. She just moaned and held me closer as my hand tried to find hook of her bra. This chick seriously better have boobs or I’m kickin’ her ass out. I thought to myself. That’s when my fingers found what was keeping her bra on. I continued kissing her chest and... Wait.. WHAT THE FUCK!?! Did I just hear... Andy? “Mmm yes Ashley. I want you so bad.” I stopped kissing, and stumbled back.

“ANDY? What the fuck man! Get the fuck_” Then his lips were on mine, causing me to stop talking. Fuck it felt so good! I was so willing to play a game now. I pushed him away and broke the kiss, Andy just stared at me. Oh my God. His body is... Fuck it. I’m not playing anymore, just kiss him already. I pushed him onto the bed and quickly took my shirt off, he smiled. He’s so.. Perfect! Skinny, white and tall. Wow Ashley... You don’t criticize at all. His raspy but sexy-as-fuck voice caused me to stop thinking. “Ashley just get the fuck over here, and give me what I want.” He dragged me onto him and kissed me so deeply. I felt his hands on my waist and my pants became... What’s that noise?

--------

What woke me the fuck up was someone or something, knock-raping my door. “WHO IS IT?” I yelled.

“Hey Ashley? It’s Andy! I need something.” It took me a while to remember who Andy was. Oh... He’s the lead singer of our band: Black Veil Brides. I wasn’t in the mood on giving sex advice today, although I never gave it.

“Hey Andy? It’s Ashley! I need to fucking sleep!” I was such a dick when I wanted to be. But, I guess dicks have big dicks then right? I know you’re probably like imagining my daunting penis right now. Andy kept knocking on my door. Well... Technically it’s the hotels door.

“I’m being serious Ash! If you were about to perform in HALF-A-FUCKING HOUR! You’d be off your ass, and then trying to get it in your fucking pants!” Was Andy like on his man period or something? Wait... Did he just say... It took me a while to process the fact that the band was performing in now twenty-nine minutes. And that’s when my ass was on its way to squeezing in some skin tight jeans. It was hard, because I’m pretty sure they didn’t design these jeans for erections. FUCK! I need to do something. I thought to myself. I then did what every man needs to do.

Soon after...

I knocked things over accidentally while running out of the hotel room I stayed in for the night. People who I ran past screamed or stared, but I wasn’t going to let that bother me tonight. I was Still running towards the elevator doors and saw Andy inside, which was such a relief. Just as the doors were closing, he clicked a random button. It was silent for ten seconds, so I decided to break the silence, “So what are we playing tonight boss?” I tried to pretend I wasn’t tired. When really, my eyes were screaming at me to shut them and my mouth just kept opening. “I was thinking we should play... Prank Ashley. The fans will love it.” I just nodded to his response like I had any idea what he was saying, and he tried to hold back laughter. I looked at him to see what was so funny. Well to me... It was

 “Nice paint Ash.” He burst out in laughter, and the elevator doors opened. I looked out of the elevator and Jinxx, Jake and CC stood there all wearing their pyjamas....

First fan fiction so yeah... My creative writing has it’s limits, so excuse the short chapter. Vote if you want, it’s going to be end up a little etchy in a way ;) Go read my friends fan fiction: Blocke. (she’s pretty hectic!) It’s another Andley :D