Chapter 6

Previously:

“Good, I’ve got something planned for tonight that no one knows about.” He said suspiciously. 

Chapter 6

-Ashley POV-

"So guys, what's the songs for the gig tonight?" I asked each member of the band. Andy looked up at me as I was standing and he was sitting.

"I'm thinking we should first play We Stitch These Wounds..." He continued with the song names.

Perfect Weapon

Knives And Pens

Children Surrender

The Legacy

God Bless You

Die For You

Fallen Angels

As he continued the list of songs he stared at me with a grin growing on his face each time he mentioned a song. And finally, Andy said the last two words "Fallen Angels" darting a grin in my direction. Fuck he's so sexy sometimes! I thought.

"Who's sexy?" CC's head shot my way with curiosity in his eyes. Shit did I say that out loud?

"You said that out loud too." Jinxx said bluntly.

"Who's sexy though! Come on Purdy! I'm curious." CC whined. 

"Curiosity killed the cat Chuppy." Jake then tuned into the conversation.

"Well... I was thinking that Andy could be sexy sometimes? No? Yes? Maybe..." This hole was being dug further and deeper into the ground.

"You have 5 minutes." A man yelled towards us telling us it was almost show time.

"You think I'm sexy?" Andy spoke shyly.

"Well you're an appealing guy. Man. Guy-Man" I blurted out.

"Ok guys. It's show time ." A man came running in and shooing us out to the stage.

(x)

"Alright motherfuckers. This one's for the people who are put down by those motherfuckers who hate you for being who you wanna be. We'll always be there to stitch your wounds. So this one is called We Stitch These Wounds." Andy spoke into the microphone.

We all began to play our instuments at our cue. Andy started with the vocals.

You kissed the lips of evil

Two months it's all the same

Begged for this man's approval

And all the rest can die in vein

Sit down this won't take long now

Off my lips these lyrics came

Your words they eat right through me

Heartbreaks your favourite game...

(x) 

We finished the gig for tonight and it was time for our meet and greet with the fans. Amber's hair stood out in the crowd of fans standing before us so I asked a security guard to ask her to come to me so I wouldn't get crushed in the crazy yet amazing fans.

"Hey buddy. You see that girl with the blue hair?" I pointed to Amber while speaking.

"Yeah." He responded.

"Can you get her to come here for me? Her name's Amber McCrackin in case you need it." I asked politely. He nodded in response and began walking in her direction. My heart rate sped up, meaning I was really nervous for what was about to happen.

-Andy POV- 

My eyes wondered over the crowd of fans and I spotted Amber. She was following one of the security guards towards Ashley. Why was she going to Him though?

"Oh my God. Oh my Jinxx. Holy fucker." A fan standing directly before me was gasping and panting for air. She looked as though she was crying and about to faint.

"Hey. You want me to sign this for you?" I asked pointing to a poster of the band she was clutching so tightly.

"Yes!" She blurted out. I went to take the poster and when my hand was inches from it, she held onto me.

"Oh my GOD! I'm touching Andy Sixx!" She screamed. It's Biersack. I managed to think. I then tried pulling away from her grip knowing exactly what was about to happen. All of the screaming fans began pulling her back which caused me to follow into the crowd of wild beasts. Before I knew it, I was under a pile of girls and maybe some guys, trying to rip my clothes off. My lungs felt like they were going to burts, my body ached and I couldn't find my way out. After what felt like days of stuggling, I felt free. My eyes wouldn't open, I could barely hear things around me. I felt Ashley's presence.

-Ashley POV-

An ear aching scream for someone to let him go came from the left of me. My eyes shot past the fans  all running in one way to something or someone. That's when I saw what hurt me. Andy was drowing in a pool of crazy fans, gasping and pleading for air. I didn't know what I was doing until I found myself holding onto Andy's hand, the rest of his body under incredible weight. I pulled as much as I could to drag him out and finally he was free from near death. 

"Andy! Are you ok? Can you hear me? Come on babe." Words shot from my lips just hoping he'd be fine. After many minutes of not giving up, people crowding, fans screaming, I felt like I could die. Andy's eyes remained shut and his body layed limp in my arms.

 Note:

Um... I tried my best? So tell me what you think.